Journal issues: 5/2013
Dynamics analysis of methods and patenting of devices for adjusting rheological properties of high viscosity petroleum
We have carried out the analysis of the dynamics of patenting of methods and devices for control of rheological properties of heavy oil based on international patent databases and patent databases in Russia. The leading countries in the development and patenting of methods and devices for control of the rheological properties of viscous, highly viscous and bituminous oil were determined. The urgency of the development of deposits with viscous, highly viscous and bituminous oil is stressed on the background of the depletion of producing fields. The interest of leading companies of the world in the development of new technologies and devices for control the rheological properties of abnormal oils is shown. Analysis of patents reveals that the most common routes and promising of treating high-viscosity oil are mixed methods that combine several types of exposure. It is also noted that the combined methods are mainly based on thermal recovery stimulation methods with steam, hot water or electrophysical heat. Thermal methods implemented by pumping gas mixture or liquid agent in the target formation, are imperfect and have a number of drawbacks. Thermal methods based on the electrical effects are intensively used as the main methods of enhanced oil recovery as well as in complex combination with other methods of exposure. Basically patented methods of induction heating and the like are the most promising. Over the last ten years the active growth of patenting methods and devices for regulation the rheological properties of viscous, highly viscous and bituminous oil is shown. Analysis of patent publications was performed using the mathematical package MathCad 15 which has shown promising directions of development of regulation the rheological properties of a viscous, highly viscous and oil bitumen.
- Lipaev A.A. Development of heavy oil fields and natural bitumen.- Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Science,2013. 484p.[in russian].
- Alemasov V.E., Kravtsov Y.I., Muslimov R.K. Combined energy-saving technologies develop tight oil and natural bitumen // Proceedings of the Russian National Symposium on Energy. V.2. Kazan: KSPEU in 2001. P. 342 - 344. [in russian].
- Zhuiko P.V. Development of management principles anomalous rheological properties of oils: dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. Ukhta 2003. 43 p. [in russian].
- Pikalova M.I. Investigation of effect of depressant additives on the rheological characteristics of oil field Danilov // Collected materials XII All-Russian scientific - practical conference of students and young scientists with international participation" Chemistry and chemical technology in the XXI Century" (Volume 1), Tomsk, 11-13 May 2011 - S. 188-190. - [Electronic resource]: http://www.lib.tpu.ru/fulltext/v/Conferences/2011/C5/C5a97.pdf (date accessed: 08/11/2013).[in russian].
- Roschin P.V., Petukhov A.V., Vasquez Cardenas L.K., Nazarov A.D., Khromih L.N. Study of rheological properties of high oil fields and highly paraffinic oil from the Samara region // Petroleum Geology . Theory and practice. 2013. V.8. № 1. - [Electronic resource]: http://www.ngtp.ru/rub/9/12_2013.pdf (date accessed: 11/08/2013).
- The Boston Consulting Group. Heavy Oil: Challenges and Opportunities. The global situation and its Implications for Russia, 29.06.2011 [electronic resource]: http://forumugra.ru/download/doc/problemi.pdf (date accessed: 08.11.2013).
- Chernova K.V. Development and application prospects of the magnetic effects on downhole production in the oil industry: monography. Ufa,2005. P.88-93.[in russian].
heating cable; induction heater; instantaneous heating; patenting; resistance heating; индукционный нагреватель; нагревательный кабель; патентование; проточный нагреватель; резистивный нагрев References to this article (GOST) S.G. Konesev, R.T. Khazieva, P.A. Khlyupin, E.Y. Kondratyev Dynamics analysis of methods and patenting of devices for adjusting rheological properties of high viscosity petroleum // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.179-189. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KonesevSG/KonesevSG_1.pdf