Journal issues: 2/2013
1 March, 2013
Analysis methods of evaluation process of losses liquefied petroleum gas at the gas supply object. P.1
The methods for determining losses of liquefied petroleum gas in the process of reception, transport, storage and refueling of cars at gas-filling stations are analyzed. The methods for determining losses of liquefied petroleum gas by methods available in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States are considered. The process operations when the losses are produced liquefied petroleum gas are presented. The mathematical formulas for determining loss calculations of liquefied petroleum gas in the technological process of receiving, transporting, storage and refueling of cars at gas-filling stations are analyzed. The main sections of loss of liquefied petroleum gas in the process of reception, transport, storage and refueling of cars at gas-filling stations are determined. The calculations of the loss of liquefied petroleum gas on the considered methods based on the raw data of a typical automotive operating gas station, using the evidence of geometric size of the equipment, the number of process operations, operating modes, temperature indicators, the volume of used liquefied petroleum gas are made. The emissions of liquefied petroleum gas in the process of reception, transport, storage and refueling of cars at gas-filling stations on the basis of the calculation of losses are evaluated.
- Kirilov N.G., Lazarev A.N. Environment and transport: the need for switching to natural gas as a motor fuel perspective // Autogas Filling Complex, 2010. № 4 (52). P. 5.
- World and European markets LPG // Autogas Filling, 2007. № 6 (36). P. 28-29.
- Liquefied petroleum gas as an alternative motor fuel (Proceedings of the information memorandum JSC "Gazresurs") // Autogas Filling Comple, 2007. № 6 (36). P. 30-32.
- Russian NGV Market: Prospects for Development // Autogas Filling Complex, 2011. № 1 (55). P. 40-61.
- Letunovskiy A.A. Technical possibilities of reducing the loss of LPG autogas business // Autogas Filling Complex, 2005. № 2 (20), P. 23-27.
- Safety regulations for gas stations liquefied petroleum gas (SR 12-527-03). Series 12. Issue 5 / Coll. Auth. - Moscow: State Unitary Enterprise "Scientific and Technical Center for Industrial Safety Gosgortechnadzor Russia", 2003. 96 p. [in Russian]
- Methods of determining the process losses of petroleum gas filling points and gas filling stations. S.: Giproniigaz, 2004. p.44. [in Russian]
- The draft resolution on the approval process techniques determining the loss of liquefied petroleum gases in the cluster bases of liquefied gas and gas filling stations. //The official website of the Kyrgyz Republic. URL: http://www.gov.kg/?p=3032 (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- Instructions for inventory of pollution sources and regulation of emissions to the atmosphere for the enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Approved by order of the Chairman of the State Committee for Nature Protection of December 15, 2005 number 105. //The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan URL: http://zakonuz.uzshar.com/?document=12102 (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- The number of gas-filling stations in Russia and Europe //Travel by car URL: http://autotraveler.ru/spravka (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- On the use of the gas motor fuel: project of the Federal Law № 612001-5 // Legal information portal Guarantor. URL: http://base.garant.ru/58179097/ (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- On energy saving and energy efficiency improvements and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" (as amended): Federal Law of November 23, 2009 N 261-FZ //Legal information portal Guarantor. URL: http://base.garant.ru/12171109/ (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- R.R. Saraf, S.S. Thipse, P.K. Saxena Comparative Emission Analysis of Gasoline/LPG Automative Bifuel Engine // World academy of science engineering and technology, 2009. Vol.27. P.522-525.
- T. Tasic, P. Pogorevc, T. Brajlih Gasoline and LPG exhaust emissions comparison // Advance in Production Engineering and Management, 2011. Vol.2. P. 87-94.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Demand, Supply and Future Perspective for Sudan // Synthesis report of a workshop held in Khartoum, 12-13 December 2010.
drain; emissions; filling the car; gas station; liquefied petroleum gas; methods of determination; process losses; storage; transportation; выбросы; газозаправочная станция; заправка автомобиля; методика расчета; сжиженный углеводородный газ; слив; технологические потери; транспортировка; хранение References to this article (GOST) N.N. Krasnogorskaya, A.N. Elizar’ev, V.V. Akhmerov, R.R. Shavaliev. Analysis methods of evaluation process of losses liquefied petroleum gas at the gas supply object. P.1 // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.298-321. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KrasnogorskayaNN/KrasnogorskayaNN_1.pdf