Journal issues: 5/2013
1 September, 2013
Analysis methods of evaluation process of losses liquefied petroleum gas at the gas supply object. P.2
The methods for determining losses of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG ) in the process of filling, transportation, storage and vehicle refueling at gas-filling stations (gas stations ) are analyzed. The sites and process operations in which the losses are formed of the LPG that are not covered by the existing methods are determined. The features of the process and equipment design of gas stations, affecting the losses of LPG are considered. Achieved definition remainder of the liquid phase LPG (“dead” remnant) in the tank after draining through experimentation. The formula for calculating the losses of LPG produced during vehicle refueling at gas stations, taking into account the structural features of the filling equipment, the formula for calculating the losses of LPG as a “dead” remnant in the tank and the formula for calculating the losses when draining the tank of LPG filling stations from free water are proposed. Based on the analysis methods and experimental data, a method of estimating the losses of LPG in the process of filling, transportation, storage and vehicle refueling is proposed The calculations of the losses of LPG on the proposed and existing methods are performed.
- Methods of determining the process losses of petroleum gas filling points and gas filling stations. S.: Giproniigaz, 2004. p.44. [in russian].
- Methods of determining the technological losses of liquefied petroleum gases in the cluster bases of liquefied gas and gas filling stations: draft resolution approving // The official website of the Kyrgyz Republic. URL: http://www.gov.kg/?p=3032 (date accessed: 23.05.2013).
- Instructions for inventory of pollution sources and regulation of emissions to the atmosphere for the enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan ratified. Order of the President of the Civil Code for the Protection of Nature by December 15 . 2005 number 105//Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. URL: http://zakonuz.uzshar.com/?document=12102 (date accessed: 23.05.2013 ) .
- Krasnogorskaja N.N., Elizariev A.N.,Ahmerov V.V., ShavalievR.R.Analysis of valuation techniques technological losses of liquefied petroleum gas in the gas supply facilities. Part 1 // Oil and gas business. 2013. Number 2. S. 298-321. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KrasnogorskayaNN/KrasnogorskayaNN_1.pdf
- Riabtsev N.I., Kryazhev B.G. Liquefied petroleum gas. Moscow: Nedra, 1977. 279 p. [in russian].
- Pevnev N. Krylov, VF The calculation of process parameters draining LPG cylinders of automobile // Herald OSU. Application "Motor System". S. 55-59. [in russian].
- Rudnev V.P. Technology transfer of liquefied gases. Moscow: Nedra, 1986. 95p. [in russian].
- Abuzova F.F. The struggle with the losses of oil and petroleum products during transportation and storage / F.F. Abuzova [et al.] - Moscow: Nedra, 1981. 248 p. [in russian].
- Usachyov A.P., Shurayts A.L., FeoktistovA.A.System analysis of a source of free water and its accumulation in the underground tank installations of LPG // Oil and gas business. 2009. Number 1 is 7. P. 98-101. URL: http://ngdelo.ru/article/view/1401
- Safety regulations for gas stations liquefied petroleum gas (PB 12-527-03). Ser.12. Issue 5.Moscow State Unitary Enterprise "SEC safety in the industry Gosgortechnadzor Russia", 2003.96 p.
- Transporters of liquefied gas and LPG. URL: http://www.gt7.ru/catalog-tr/20/ (date accessed: 05.10.2013).
- NPB-1111-98* Gasoline stations. Fire safety requirements.Moscow, 2002.
- Basta T.M. Engineering hydraulics: a reference manual. M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1971. 672 p. [in russian].
- D. Danardono, K. S. Kim, E. Roziboyev, C. U. Kim Design and optimization of an LPG roller vane pump for suppressing cavitation // International journal of automotive technology, 2010 , Vol.11, P. 323-330.
- Yuka Iga, Kei Hashizume, Yoshiki Yoshida Numerical Analysis of Three Types of Cavitation Surge in Cascade // Journal of fluids engineering-transactions of the asme, 2011. Vol. 133P.
- Staskevich N.L., Vigdorchik D.Y. Handbook of liquefied petroleum gases. Nedra, 1986. 543 p. [inrussian].
drain; emissions; filling the car; gas station; liquefied petroleum gas; methods of determination; process losses; storage; transportation; выбросы; газозаправочная станция; заправка автомобиля; методика расчета; сжиженный углеводородный газ; слив; технологические потери; транспортировка; хранение References to this article (GOST) N.N. Krasnogorskaya, A.N. Elizar’ev, V.V. Akhmerov, A.A. Nikitin Analysis methods of evaluation process of losses liquefied petroleum gas at the gas supply object. P.2 // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.258-288. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KrasnogorskayaNN/KrasnogorskayaNN_2.pdf