Journal issues: 3/2017
6 July, 2017
ANALYSIS OF METHODS APPLIED BY OIL-SERVICE COMPANIES IN THE PROCESS OF STRATEGIC PLANNING
FSBEI HE USPTU, Ufa, Russian Federation
In the article the author considers the stages of development of strategic planning approaches and tools, analyzes the shortcomings of each approach, and creates conditions under which it is expedient to use various strategic planning tools. The main stages of the evolution of scientific schools of strategic planning are systematized: school of design, planning, positioning, entrepreneurship, cognitive school, teaching, power, culture, environment, and configuration.
Presented are modern approaches to strategic planning, widely applied in practice by domestic and foreign companies. The practice of using modern approaches to strategic development planning by oilfield service companies has been studied, and a number of differences between Russian and foreign companies have been revealed. Strategic planning for the development of foreign companies is of a long-term nature. In spite of the fact that there is a well-defined plan, in fact planning is very flexible and with the slightest change in the market, corrections are immediately made to the created plan and are adjusted to the current situation. A great deal of attention is paid to the problems of increasing the productivity of production, as well as to increasing the cost of business.
Studying the experience of strategic planning of Russian oilfield service companies shows that they actively use such strategic directions as integration, diversification, access to new markets. Based on the study, the main problems of strategic planning for the development of Russian oilfield services companies were identified. Domestic companies have difficulties in conducting analysis and forecasting of economic processes within the company, determining their strategic position in the market, developing and evaluating alternative development options. The need to improve the methodological support of strategic planning for the development of oilfield service companies, taking into account industry specifics, is determined.
- Akoff R. Planirovanie buduschego korporatsii. M.: Progress, 1985. 327 s. [in Russian].
- Analiz osnovnyih motivov sliyaniy i pogloscheniy // Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom. 2011. #5. URL:http://www.cfin.ru/press/management/2001-5/04.shtml(data obrascheniya: 13.05.17) [in Russian].
- Barinov V. A. Strategicheskiy menedzhment: ucheb. posobie. M.: Infra-M, 2006. 302 s. [in Russian].
- Battalova A.A., Hasanova G.F. Mehanizm sozdaniya toplivno-energeticheskogo klastera // Naukovedenie: nternet-zhurnal «. M.: Naukovedenie. 2016. #3.URL: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/52EVN316.pdf(data obrascheniya: 13.05.17) [in Russian].
- Ivanov E.A. Suschnost i osnovnyie sostavlyayuschie strategicheskogo planirovaniya // Rossiyskoe predprinimatelstvo. 2011. # 7 Vyip. 1 (187). S. 40-45. [in Russian].
- Mintsberg G., Alstrend B., Lempel Dzh. Shkolyi strategiy. Strategicheskoe safari: ekskursiya po debryam strategiy. Spb.: Piter, 2002. 330 s. [in Russian].
- Mehanizmyi sozdaniya strategicheskogo edinstva v neftegazovom biznese: monografiya /I.V.Burenina, A.A Battalova., D. O. Halikova, G.F. Hasanova. Ufa: RITs UGNTU, 2014. 230 s. [in Russian].
- Hasanova G.F. Napravleniya povyisheniya konkurentosposobnosti rossiyskogo ryinka nefteservisnyih uslug // Innovatsii v upravlenii regionalnyim i otraslevyim razvitiem: Sb. nauch-prakt. trudov / TyumGNGU. Tyumen, 2014. S. 338-341.
- Hasanova G.F. Otsenka effekta sinergii s pomoschyu ekonomiko-matematicheskih metodov // Internet-zhurnal «Naukovedenie». – M.: Naukovedenie. 2015. #3.URL: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/04EVN315.pdf (data obrascheniya: 13.05.17)
- Hasanova G.F., Burenina I.V., Ermish S.V. Problemyi, tendentsii i perspektivyi ryinka nefteservisnyih uslug: nauchnoe izdanie. Ufa: RITsUGNTU, 2014.119s.
an approach; competitiveness; development; efficiency; external environment; index; market of oilfield services; scenario planning; strategic planning; target; внешняя среда; конкурентоспособность; подход; показатель; развитие; рынок нефтесервисных услуг; стратегическое планирование; сценарное планирование; цель; эффективность References to this article (GOST) Khasanova G.F. ANALYSIS OF METHODS APPLIED BY OIL-SERVICE COMPANIES IN THE PROCESS OF STRATEGIC PLANNING // Oil and Gas Business: electronic scientific journal/USPTU. 2017. №3. P.206-224. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/3_2017/ogbus_3_2017_p206-224_KhasanovaGF_ru.pdf