Journal issues: 5/2015
ANALYSIS OF THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MODERN GAS-BURNINGDEVICES
FSBEI HPE SPbGASU, Saint–Petersburg, the Russian Federation
Currently, one of the urgent problems of modern gas industry is an energy–saving and energy–efficient use of energy resources. One solution to these problems is to reduce the cost of production of thermal energy, by increasing the coefficient of performance (efficiency) of the boiler equipment. This can be achieved by using modern gas-burning devices – gas burner.Gas burner – a device that supplies the required amount of mixture gas and an oxidizer (oxygen or air), creates the conditions for their mixing, transports the resulting mixture to the point of combustion and provides efficient gas combustion. In this gas-burning device must pass all state tests must be made on a specialized company and meet all modern standards and requirements. There are gas burners in which the combustion is supplied to the place and the gas and the air or gas only. With that, in the first case, when supplied with gas and air, the inside of the premixing gas burner does not occur. One of the factors responsible for the efficient operation of the gas burner is the lack of breakthrough phenomena and flame lift. The method of burning gaseous fuels is determined by the construction of gas-burning device and the degree of efficiency and lack of chemical incomplete combustion will depend on its fulfillment.
Most gas–burning devices have common design elements, regardless of their type, such as a nozzle, mixer, burner nozzle, combustion stabilizer. It gives an opportunity for more in-depth study of a particular device gas–burning devices, as well as for the further development and improvement of the parameters of its work.
- Kyznetsov E.P., Novikova O.V., Dyachenko A. S. Ekonomika i upravlenie energosberegheniem. SPb.: Idatelstvo Politekhnicheskogo u-ta. 2010, 591 s [in Russian].
- SNiP 42-01-2002. Gazoraspredelitelnye sistemy [in Russian].
- SP 62.13330.2011. Gazoraspredelitelnye sistemy. Aktyalizirovannay Redakziy. [in Russian].
- Staskevich N. L. Severinets G. N., Vigdorchik D. YA. Spravochnik po gazosnabzheniyu i ispolzovaniyu gaza. L.: Nedra, 1990. 726 s. [in Russian].
- Ionin A. A. Gazosnabzhenie – M.: Stroyzdat, 1975. 439 s. [in Russian].
- Rogozin A. S. Bytovaya apparatura na gazovom, zhidkom i tverdom toplive. L.: Nedra, 1982. 303 s. [in Russian].
- FZ № 261 оt 23.11.09 «Ob energosberezenii I o vnesenii izmenenii v otdelnye zakonodatelnye akty PF. [in Russian].
a crater; a diffuser; a mixing chamber; a nozzle; atmospheric burner; burner flame; burner nozzle; combustion confuser; excess ratio of primary air; gas–burning device; stabilizer; the primary air; атмосферная горелка; газогорелочное устройство; горелочная насадка; диффузор; камера смешения; конфузор; коэффициент избытка первичного воздуха; кратер горелки; первичный воздух; сопло; стабилизатор горения; факел пламени DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-5-411-423 References to this article (GOST) Nefedova M.A. ANALYSIS OF THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MODERN GAS-BURNINGDEVICES // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №5. P.411-423. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2015/ogbus_5_2015_p411-423_NefedovaMA_ru.pdf