Journal issues: 2/2016
6 May, 2016
ANALYSIS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNOLOGY SQUEEZING SCALE INHIBITOR INTO THE FORMATION FOR THE PREVENTION OF SCALE DEPOSITS IN THE BOTTOM ZONE OF PRODUCING WELLS FOR THE OIL FIELDS OF THE BASHKORTOSTAN
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, Russian Federation
The analysis of data on introduction of technology of pumping inhibitor of salt sedimentations is carried out to layer for prevention of deposits of inorganic salts in a bottomhole zone of production wells for conditions of oil fields of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
This technology qualitatively differs from already used ways prevention of salt deposits in a well. Carrying out pumping inhibitor of salt sedimentations in layer is applicable practically for any wells and layers, providing protection of a well against the mouth up to the layer depth for the long period without periodic works.
Candidate wells for carrying out such processings were chosen on a condition of serious deposits of salts (frequent repairs of wells, fall of operational characteristics). In particular, repairs during which works on drilling of plaster deposits were carried out become economically and are technologically unjustified together with falling of oil production on an emergency well. These wells were also chosen in priority for carrying out the analyzed processing.
For the studied wells it is established that application of technology of pumping inhibitor of salt sedimentations in layer allows to protect qualitatively the equipment of a well, a bottomhole zone of layer from loss of inorganic salts that is confirmed by the analysis of trade data – stabilization of oil production and liquid, the termination of falling of coefficient of efficiency of a well. Long time of protection (more than 360 days) ensures both stable trouble-free operation of the processed wells, and economy of funds for periodic service of a well.
For reduction of influence of the found adverse factors of technology (increase in water content and duration of an exit of a well to regime parameters) careful selection of both wells, and reagent is necessary for carrying out processing.
- Ahmetshina I. 3., Bochko R. H., Ibragimov L. H. O mehanizme obrazovanija soleotlozhenij // Neftepromyslovoe delo. 1981. № 1. S. 26-28. [in Russian].
- Kashhavcev V. E. Rol' plastovyh vod v processe osadkoobrazovanija solej pri dobyche nefti // Neft', gaz i biznes. 2004. № 1. S. 42-45. [in Russian].
- Kamaletdinov R.S. Obzor sushhestvujushhih metodov preduprezhdenija i bor'by s soleotlozheniem v pogruzhnom oborudovanii // Inzhenernaja praktika: pilot. vyp. (dek) 2009. S. 12-15. [in Russian].
- Kashhavcev V. E., Mishhenko I. T. Soleobrazovanie pri dobyche nefti. M., 2004. 432 s. [in Russian].
- Otlozhenija neorganicheskih solej v skvazhinah, v prizabojnoj zone plasta i metody ih predotvrashhenija / S. F. Ljushin, A. A. Glazkov, G.V. Galeeva i dr. // Neftepromyslovoe delo: obzor. inform./VNIIOJeNG. M., 1983. 100 s. [in Russian].
complication; inhibition; oil production; pumping inhibitor in layer; salt deposits; technology of prevention of salt formation; the prevention of deposits of salts in a well; добыча нефти; закачка ингибитора в пласт; ингибирование; осложнения; предупреждение отложений солей в скважине; солевые отложения; технология предотвращения солеобразования DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2016-2-105-119 References to this article (GOST) Kaslivtsev R.V., Tokareva N.M. ANALYSIS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNOLOGY SQUEEZING SCALE INHIBITOR INTO THE FORMATION FOR THE PREVENTION OF SCALE DEPOSITS IN THE BOTTOM ZONE OF PRODUCING WELLS FOR THE OIL FIELDS OF THE BASHKORTOSTAN // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2016. №2. P.105-119. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2016/ogbus_2_2016_p105-119_KaslivtsevRV_ru.pdf