Methodology of an assessment of strategy of development of VINK realization
Unlike methodical development of a problem of development of strategy of the company assessment questions at present are worked insufficiently. Now the most effective concept of strategic management is the system of the balanced indicators widespread in the western corporations (it is the concept of management of the company, focused on transfer and decomposition of strategic objectives for planning of activity and the current control of their achievement). In article the technique of an assessment of realization of strategy of the vertically integrated oil companies by means of SPACE combination – a method and the balanced system of indicators is offered, the main stages of realization of a technique, specifics of approach in relation to the vertically integrated oil companies, difference of a technique from existing approaches, method merits and demerits reveal. The strategic map (the evident image of strategy which reflects as the integrated and combined purposes develop in uniform strategy), developed specially for the vertically integrated oil companies, with allocation is presented: financial component, internal business processes (which in turn shares on sector of Production and Processing sector), and indicators of innovative activity, social and nature protection programs. Key indicators on which it is possible to estimate are offered as far as the declared strategy is realized. In article the mechanism of realization of the offered technique, since the moment of drawing up a strategic map before receiving total profiles on which it is possible to judge extent of realization of strategy of the company is accurately traced.
- Lapygin YU.N. Organization theory. M: Infra-M, 2007. page 100
- Norton D., Kaplan R. System of the balanced indicators. From strategy to action. – M: Olympe-business, IBS, 2003 Library. Page 45
- Kaplan R., Norton D. Strategic maps. M: Olympe-business. 2005 . page 235
- Introduction of the balanced indicators / Horvath&Partners system; 2 prod. M: Alpina Business Buks, 2006. page 120-125
- Baykov N. Fuel and energy complex//World economy and international relations. 2004 . No. 12. page 96-104.
- Фридаг X. Schmidt V. Balanced system of indicators. The lane with it. / – M: Omega-L, 2011. Page 94-102
- Concept of strategic management of General Electric/Mckinsey. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.iteam.ru/publications/strategy/section_16/article_452.
a strategic map; business units; key indicators of efficiency; the balanced system of indicators; the strategy; the vertically integrated oil company; бизнес-единицы; вертикально-интегрированная нефтяная компания; ключевые показатели эффективности; сбалансированная система показателей; стратегическая карта; стратегия References to this article (GOST) D.R. Musina, Y.A. Kashevarova. Methodology of an assessment of strategy of development of VINK realization // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.418-427. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Musina/Musina_3.pdf