Aspects of university students’ attitude to physical training and sport (by the example of the republic Bashkortostan universities)
Socio-economic changes in the Russian Federation of the last decade, which determined the paradigm shift in the field of higher education, naturally led to a rethinking of the role and functions of the physical culture of students as sparing the health system, promoting the formation of the human potential of students. Functions of Physical Education in the new environment outside the traditional framework of the formation of the physical qualities and teaching motor actions, becoming a social factor of reproduction of one of the elements of the productive forces – the labor force. One of the principal conditions for maintaining physical and mental health of students (higher education institutions as well) is to systematically visit the physical training. However, in form, content, and methods of, they do not always meet the needs of today’s students. The article discusses the results of a sociological study on the relationship of university students, including oil and gas, and the profile (for example, Ufa state petroleum technological university, USРTU) to healthy lifestyles, physical culture and sport, their value orientations and forms of leisure activities.
- Belyanicheva V. V Gracheva N. V. Formirovanie motivacii zanyatii fizicheskoi kul'turoi u studentov // Fizicheskaya kul'tura i sport: integraciya nauki i praktiki. Saratov: OOO Izdatel'skii centr «Nauka», 2009. Vyp. 2. S. 6. [in russian].
- Il'inich V.I. Studencheskii sport i zhizn'. M.: AO “Aspekt Press”, 1995. 183 s. [in russian].
- Fizicheskaya kul'tura studenta: uchebnik / Pod. red. V.I. Il'inicha. M.: Gardariki, 2000. 448 s. [in russian].
- Fizicheskaya kul'tura: uchebnik / Pod. red. Yu. I. Evseeva. Rostov-n/D: Feniks, 2003. 384 s. [in russian].
- Fizicheskaya kul'tura: ucheb. posobie dlya podgotovki k ekzamenam / Pod red. V. Yu. Volkova i V. I. Zagoruiko. SPb.: Piter, 2004. 224 s. [in russian]
- Holodov Zh. K., Kuznecov V. S. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta: ucheb. posobie. M.: Akademiya, 2001. 479 s. [in russian]
physical education students; physical training; sports-mass activity; высшее образование; спортивно-массовая деятельность; физическая культура; физическое воспитание References to this article (GOST) Z.Z. Berezhnova Aspects of university students’ attitude to physical training and sport (by the example of the republic Bashkortostan universities) // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №4. P.465-474. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/BerezhnovaZZ/BerezhnovaZZ_1.pdf