Automation artificial lift systems in the CIS
In the article the authors consider the problems of automation oil wells and the industry as a whole in the CIS countries. We present data of the volume of oil production, which confirms the importance of this industry to the economies of the former Soviet Union countries. Analyzes the overall level of automation of extraction of oil and gas fields in the CIS countries. We consider the automation system for wells operated by sucker rod pumps and electric submersible pumps. The authors reviewed the most common controllers and control stations for well pumps and compared their characteristics. Particular attention is paid to systems automation, produced in Azerbaijan, as Azerbaijan has been a leader in the automation of process in oil and gas industry in the Soviet Union, and now occupies a leading position in the world. The article considers the production of NGO “Neftegazavtomat” and SKB “Cybernetics” (Baku). Among their advanced development of methods of analysis can be identified using the dynamometer interference technology: position- binary method and Robust Noise Monitoring. These methods allow automatically determine the causes of faults underground pumping equipment. It is noted that the use of imported automation systems have problems with adapting equipment to local operating conditions, technical documentation and software translation on the Russian language, as well as the repair and modernization of equipment extends over a very long period of time. Found that the current level of automation of the oil fields in most cases does not meet modern requirements for safety and efficiency. Need to implement a comprehensive automation of all the objects of oil and gas with the ability to collect all the process information to the control room and distance control with it.
- Toplivno-energeticheskiy kompleks gosudarstv-uchastnikov SNG: sostoyaniye, perspektivy razvitiya, sotrudnichestvo s Kitayem, SSHA i YES (Fuel and energy complex of the CIS: the state of and prospects for development, cooperation with China, the U.S. and the EU): [site]. URL: http://rosenergo.gov.ru/upload/000027.pdf.
- Marketingovoye issledovaniye rynka ustanovok shtangovykh glubinnykh nasosov (USHGN). Analiticheskiy otchet. Research.Techart. 2010 (Market research facilities sucker rod pumps (SRP). The analytical report. Research.Techart. 2010): [site]. URL: http://www.techart.ru/files/research/walking-beam-pumping-unit.pdf.
- Lineynyy privod shtangovogo nasosa — LRP (Linear actuator rod pump - LRP): [site]. URL: http://www.unicorus.com/production/privodyi-shtangovyix-nasosov/lrp.html.
- Sravnitel'nyy analiz vozmozhnostey otechestvennykh i importnykh sistem avtomatizatsii skvazhin, ekspluatiruyemykh SHGN (Comparative analysis of the possibilities of domestic and imported automation wells operated by SRP)/ Khakim'yanov M.I. i dr. // Elektronnyy zhurnal "Neftegazovoye delo", 2008. http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Hakimyanov/Hakimyanov_4.pdf
- Rzayev A.G. Avtomatizatsiya protsessov neftedobychi shtangovymi glubinnymi nasosami s primeneniyem pomekhotekhnologiy (Automation of processes oil sucker rod pumps using noise-tehnology) // Nauchnyye trudy NIPI Neftegaz GNKAR. 2012. № 4. Pp. 76-80. [in russian].
- Khakim'yanov M.I., Pachin M.G. Analiz dinamogramm v kontrollerakh sistem avtomatizatsii shtangovykh glubinnonasosnykh ustanovok (Analysis of the dynacards in controllers of automation systems for SRP units) // Datchiki i sistemy.- 2011.- №9.- Pp. 38-40. [in russian].
- M.I. Hakimyanov, B.V. Guzeev. The analysis of use of the variable-frequency drives in the oil and gas industry by results of patent search. Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business", 2011, Issue 4, pp. 30-41. http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Hakimyanov/Hakimyanov_6.pdf
controller; electrical submersible pump; management station; oil field; oil production; sucker pod pump; well; добыча нефти; контроллер; месторождение; скважина; станция управления; штанговый глубинный насос; электроцентробежный насос References to this article (GOST) As.H. Rzayev, M.H. Rezvan, M.I. Khakimyanov Automation artificial lift systems in the CIS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.19-29. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/RzayevAsH/RzayevAsH_1.pdf