Non-contact conductometer for the well fluid conductivity control
This article deals with features of conductometers used in drilling and well testing. It shows the advantages of a non-contact conductivometer with liquid-loop connection. This work identifies weaknesses of such devices associated with the impact of influencing factors such as harmonic oscillations source stability, signal frequency stability, ambient temperature, which all affect the accuracy of measurements. The article proposes a scheme of a non-contact conductometer with compensating coil connected to a conductance box. The operation of such a device has been carried out. As a result, no effect of influencing factors in such a conductometer was found. An experimental model of the device was designed for verification of theoretical conclusions. The scheme of such a model has been shown. Experiments demonstrating the efficiency of the proposed model have been carried out. The deviation of the influencing factors from the nominal values at ±10% did not affect the result of the measurement, which corresponds to the theoretical calculations. This article also considers two types of magnetic fluxes compensation in the analyzed model of a conductometer: phase and amplitude compensation methods. It was revealed that the phase compensation method allows for more accurate results, due to the low sensitivity requirements for measurers when determining a phase shift. The authors of this article encourage developing conductometer based on the proposed model.
- Research of vapour-hydro-thermal wells using geophysical methods / Kaltashev S.A. // Measuring elements and control systems in oil and gas industry: collection of scientific works/ Ufa State Petroleum Technological University Ufa, 1988. p. 23-28. [in Russian]
- Tokarev M.A. An integrated geological and oilfield control of the current oil recovery when displacing oil with water. M. Nedra, 1990, 226 p.
- Lopatin B.A. Theoretical basis of electrochemical methods of analysis. M.: Vysshaya Shkola, 1975. 296 p. [in Russian]
- Ivanov V.V., Latvians L.N. Analysis of methods and means of measuring electrical conductivity of liquids // Neftegazovoe delo. 2013. №2. p. 93. [in Russian]
- Latyshev L.N., Ivanov V.V. Liquid conductivity measuring device. RF Patent №122777. 2012. // TEHDOKUMENT.RU: the portal of normative-technical. documentation. [in Russian]
compensating coil; conductometers; electrical conductivity; fluid; induction current; liquid coil; measurement; non-contact method; well test; бесконтактный метод; жидкостной виток; жидкость; измерение; индукционный ток; исследование скважин; компенсационная обмотка; кондуктометрия; электропроводность References to this article (GOST) L.N. Latyshev, V.V. Ivanov. Non-contact conductometer for the well fluid conductivity control // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.1-10. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Latyshev/Latyshev_3.pdf