Quick pressure control system pumping station at a given speed control element
The automatic control system (ACS) pressure at the station should provide practicing calculated perturbations associated with the start of one pump to include downstream OPS and stop at the previous one pump flow OPS . Created a wave control system should have an opposite sign and front steepness greater slope of the front of the oncoming wave. When development of new and reconstruction of existing ACS pressure often have questions related to the selection of equipment capable of performing ACS pressure above requirement. To verify this requirement, it is necessary to calculate the slope of the wave front that occurs when disconnecting (start) one pump at a nearby station and wave attenuation when passing haul from station to station. Averaged values of the perturbation and the method of their calculation is known . In this paper we define the steepness of the wave front generated in the regulatory process for the two methods of regulation: changing the rotor speed pump (frequency regulation) and throttling flow regulation. The influence of various factors (pipe diameter, feed pumps, regulating the number of gates, gate diameter , number of pumps with variable speed drive , etc.) on the slope of the wavefront generated in the regulatory process for different methods of regulation. Conclusions about the ability of a method to work out the perturbation calculation, taking into account these factors. Recommendations on the selection of optimal parameters of the equipment ACS pressure for mining settlement disturbance. A mathematical formulation of the problem and its solution methods are presented.
- RD-35.240.50-KTN-109-13. Avtomatizatsiya i telemekhanizatsiya tekhnologicheskogo oborudovaniya ploshhadochnykh i linejnykh ob"ektov magistral'nykh nefteprovodov i nefteproduktoprovodov. Osnovnye polozheniya. M., 2013. 124 s. [in Russian].
- Vyazunov E.V., Golosovker B.I. Opredelenie krutizny fronta voln pri tipichnykh vozmushheniyakh na magistral'nykh nefteprovodakh // Transport nefti i nefteproduktov. 1965. №10. S.3-5. [in Russian].
- RD 153-39.4-113-01. Normy tekhnologicheskogo proektirovaniya magistral'nykh nefteprovodov. M., 2001. 44 s. [in Russian].
- RD-75.180.00-KTN-198-09. Unifitsirovannye tekhnologicheskie raschety ob"ektov magistral'nykh nefteprovodov i nefteproduktoprovodov. M., 2009. 204 s. [in Russian].
- GOST R52720-2007. Armatura truboprovodnaya Terminy i opredeleniya. M., 2007. 20 s. [in Russian].
frequency regulation; the effective area.; the rate of change of pressure; the steepness of the wave front; throttling the flow valve; дросселирование потока; затвор; крутизна фронта волны; скорость изменения давления; частотное регулирование; эффективная площадь. DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-2-65-79 References to this article (GOST) E.V. Vyazunov, A.F. Barkhatov. Quick pressure control system pumping station at a given speed control element // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №2. P.65-79. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/VyazunovEV/VyazunovEV_2.pdf