NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF QUASI STATIC CONTACT PROBLEM WITH ELASTOPLASTIC MATERIAL MODEL IN ANSYS/LS-DYNA
For minimization of mass and production cost of spherical joint “Master” sheet blank forming process is offered. Analysis of quasi static contact problem with elastoplastic material model is provided by finite element method into LS-DYNA. Localization of overloaded places in numerical model of blank is identical with experiments. Tempering of metal blanks before and after forming operation is recommended. The maximal thickness of blank does not exceed 8 mm for joint of 50 mm diameter rods.
- John O. Hallquist. LS-DYNA theoretical manual. Livermore Software Technology Corporation. — 1998.
- LS-DYNA 960 Keyword User’s Manual. Livermore Software Technology Corporation. — 2001.
- Bradley N. Maker, Xinhai Zhu. Input Parameters for Metal Forming Simulation Using LS-DYNA. 6th International LS-DYNA Users Conference. — 2000.
- Bradley N. Maker, Xinhai Zhu. Input Parameters for Springback Simulation Using LS-DYNA. 3th European LS-DYNA Users Conference. — 2000.
- Suri Bala. Contact Modeling in LS-DYNA. // FEA Information Newsletters. vol. 8-11, 2001.
- Suri Bala. Modeling Rigid Bodies in LS-DYNA. // FEA Information Newsletters — vol. 1, 2002.