Deficiency in an abundance country: shortage of highly-qualified personnel in Russian petroleum industry
Nowadays the petroleum industry of Russia requires the highest professional level of its personnel. However the budget for personnel training and development, for corporate universities, re-training and skill improvement courses are formed residually, which results in the deficiency of highly-qualified personnel. These aspects are studied in the below article.
- Survey of employees in the companies of the petroleum industry in Bashkortostan Republic in 2008. Sample volume - 1 570 respondents.
- Arutyunova A. Personal Training: Strategizing or Wasting Resources? Oil & Gas Eurasia, 2006, Issue 11, p. 54.
- Ibidem, p. 55.
- Ibidem, p. 56
- Ibidem, p. 57.
- Ibidem, p. 57 - 58
- Rumyantseva M., Zabazarnykh Y. What’s the Fuss? Assessing the Labor Market in the Petroleum Industry, Oil & Gas Eurasia, 2006, Issue 5, pp. 40 - 50.
- Ibidem, p. 57.
- Ibidem, p. 58.
- Martynov V. V neftegazovom obrazovanii – krizis pereproizvodstva (Overproduction Crisis in Petroleum Education), Neft' Rossii - Oil of Russia, 2004, Issue 9, p. 50.
- Always in Progress. For 15 years, "LUKOIL" has been consistently building to its growth and success, Oil & Gas Eurasia, 2006, Issue 11, p. 20.
continuous education; mentorship; personnel; re-training; security; skill improvement; безопасность; наставничество; непрерывное обучение; переподготовка; персонал; повышение квалификации References to this article (GOST) L.M. Gaysina. Deficiency in an abundance country: shortage of highly-qualified personnel in Russian petroleum industry // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №6. P.510-517. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Gaysina/Gaysina_1e.pdf