Journal issues: 4/2013
1 July, 2013
Complex of the organic and inorganic destructor for refining from oilproducts
A method of bioremediation of oil-contaminated soil by the complex application of biological and oxygen supply depot – calcium peroxide is considered. The object of investigation is taken soil, which is typical of the territory of the Republic of Belarus – black earth. Calcium Peroxide CaO2 was obtained from the distilled liquid – waste of soda production. Biological product “Lenoyl” which is a consortium of natural microorganisms-oil destructors Bacillus brevis and Arthrobacter species is used for bioprocessing of soil. Selected samples of the soil artificially polluted with diesel fuel. Then soil samples were administered the proposed reagents in different ratios. After some time (14 days, 28 days, 42 days, 56 days old) were tested for the content of oil to determine the dynamics of their degradation under the influence of reactants and their variations. Studies have shown the efficiency of the process of bioremediation of oil-contaminated soil of the proposed complex. As a result of experiments the optimal ratio of bioproduct and calcium peroxide for effective treatment of soil was defined.
- Collection of regulations for the management of industrial and domestic waste. - SUE “Tabigat” RB, Ufa - 2011. 268 p. [in russian].
- Anderson R.C. Biotechnological methods of eliminating of soil pollutions by oil and oilproducts // Review, Inform. Ser. Protection from corrosion and environmental protection.- Moscow: VNIIOENG, 1993. 24 p. [in russian].
- Mining and geochemistry ecosystems. Collection of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Section Chem-technologist. and biol. Science. , Ed. M.A. Glazovskoy - M.: Science. 1982. 278 p. [in russian].
- Оrlov D.S. Mikroelementy in soil and living organisms. Soros Educational Journal, №1, 1998. P. 61-68. [in russian].
- Bikbulatov I.Kh., Nasyrov R.R, Daminev R.R., Bakiyev A.Yu. Methods of disposal of main soda waste of calcium soda production // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2007. №2. p. 1-9. URL: http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/BikbulatovI/BikbulatovI_2.pdf
- Production schedules - Guidance Document (RD) “Technology bioremediation of soil contaminated with oil, using a biological product “Lenoyl”, 2011 p. 3-4. [in russian].
- A consortium of microorganisms Bacillus brevis and Arthrobacter species, used for purification of water and soil from oil and petroleum products: stalemate. 2232806 Russian Federation, C 12 N 1/20 / O.N. Loginov, N.N. Silischev, R.N. Churaev, T.F. Boyko, N.F. Galimzyanova, E.A. Danilova, A.K. Podtsepihin, I.M. Sultanov, S.P. Chetverikov; appl. 12.08.2002, publ. 20.07.2004. // 2004.-B.I. Number 20. [in russian].
- PND F 16.1:2.2.22-98 Quantitative chemical analysis of soils. The method for measuring the mass fraction of mineral oil products, biogenic, organic and mineral soils and sediments by infrared spectrometry PND F of 10.11.1998 N 16.1:2.2.22-98, Moscow, 1998. 21 р. [in russian].
biological product; bioremediation; calcium peroxide; microorganisms; petroleum products; pollution; soil; биопрепарат; биоремедиация; загрязнение; микроорганизмы; нефтепродукты; пероксид кальция; почва References to this article (GOST) E.I. Bakhonina, G.R. Arslanova, L.M. Gamerova Complex of the organic and inorganic destructor for refining from oilproducts // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №4. P.415-423. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/BakhoninaEI/BakhoninaEI_1.pdf