DIELECTRIC SPECTROSCOPY IN STUDYING MECHANISMS OF STRUCTURE-FORMING OILS
Variety and specific character of the questions appeared during study of oil dispersion systems (ODS) and anomaly in their behavior generate a need in consideration of that systems on micro- and macro-scale. The aim of this work is the application dielectric spectroscopy method for investigation of the features of the different ODS structures and consideration of the reorganization processes dynamics in that structure under the influence of the temperature. Analyzing obtained dielectric spectra of the oil dispersion structures under investigation various distinctive features in dynamics of relaxation processes were revealed. According correlation of the dielectric parameters of the ODS components and microelements composition all crude oil samples were classified on 4 major groups.
- Tumanyan B.P. Scientific and applied aspects by theory of oil dispersion systems.-М.: «Engineering», 2000 – 336p.
- Ratov А.N. Russian chemistry journal. 1995, v.39, №5, p.106
- Safieva R.Z. Physical chemistry of oil. М.: Химия, 1998 - 448с.
- Ahadov Y.Y. Dielectrical parametrs of pure liquids: Reference book.-М.: Publishers МАI, 1999
- Feldman Y.D., Zuev Y.F., Valitov V.М. Time dielectric spectroscopy PТE, №3, 1979.
- H. Frohlich, Theory of Dielectrics. Dielectrical permittivity and dielectrical waste.- М.1960.