Productive horizon differentiation by litho-facial zones based on the SP-log electrometric models for justification of the enhanced oil recovery technologies
Using the litho-facial analysis, based on the SP-log (self-polarization method) electrometric models and modern geoinformational systems, the paleogeographic environment of the productive horizon plot with residual mobile oil deposits have been reconstructed, made sector sections in different directions through permeability property changing. Current researches have allowed to estimate the impact of RPM system, determine the causes of its ineffectiveness and give the recommendations of enhanced oil recovery. The region with residual mobile oil deposits have been divided to 8 litho-facial zones by the same SP-log shapes, then the regional sedimentation environment have been defined and the wells ranging was made by this environment and technological parameters like average daily productive horizon oil production at well start, what allowed to define the litho-facial zones borders more precisely not only by the SP-logs, but by their filtration properties. The conceptual paleogeographic model of the work area have been built, based on the made litho-facial analysis, the zones borders have been refined and their confinement to the different sedimentation environments, using wells ranging by initial average daily productive horizon oil production at well start. By made conceptual paleogeographic model of the work area and sector sections through permeability property changing the effectiveness analysis of acting RPM system was made. Identified the perspective wells and given the recommendations of enhanced oil recovery.
- Skachek K.G., Dulkarnaev M.R., Maganova Yu.A. Opyt primeneniya facial'nogo analiza kak osnovy geologo-ekonomicheskoi ocenki effektivnosti GTM na mestorozhdeniyah TPP «Kogalymneftegaz»// Mater. 14-i ezhegodnoi nauch.-prakt. konf. «Puti realizacii neftegazovogo i rudnogo potenciala Hanty-Mansiiskogo avtonomnogo okruga-YuGRA». Hanty-Mansiisk, 2010. S.36-41 [in russian].
- Muromtsev V.S. Electrometricheskaya geologiya peschanyh tel-litologicheskih lovushek nefti i gaza.-L.:Nedra, 1984. 260 s. [in russian].
- Ezhova A.V. Litologiya:. uchebnik . 2-e izd. Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomskogo politehn. Un-ta, 2009. 336 s. [in russian].
- Konibir Ch.E.B. Paleomorfologiya neftegazonosnyh peschanyh tel. M.: Nedra, 1979. 256 s. [in russian].
- Reinek G.E., Singh I.B. Obstanovki terrigennogo osadkonakopleniya. M.: Nedra, 1981. 439 s. [in russian].
- Selli R.Ch. Drevnie obstanovki osadkonakopleniya. M.: Nedra, 1981. 439 s. [in russian].
- Muromtsev V.S. Metodika lokal'nogo prognoza peschanyh tel - litologicheskih lovushek nefti i gaza po elektrometricheskim modelyam fatsii. L.: Nedra, 1981.274 s. [in russian].
conceptual paleogeographic model; electrometric model; enhanced oil recovery; litho-facial analysis; oil production; recommendations; дебит нефти; концептуальная палеогеографическая модель; литолого-фациальный анализ; повышение нефтеотдачи пластов; рекомендации; электрометрическая модель. DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2013-6-81-102 References to this article (GOST) M.R. Dulkarnaev, Y.A. Kotenev, S.H. Sultanov, M.V. Kazhdan, A.A. Gabitov. Productive horizon differentiation by litho-facial zones based on the SP-log electrometric models for justification of the enhanced oil recovery technologies // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №6. P.81-102. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/DulkarnaevMR/DulkarnaevMR_1.pdf