Journal issues: 1/2013
Differentiated approach to the determination of distances between the tank in stock oil
Meet regulations on fire safety of placing in storage tanks of petroleum and petroleum products do not always ensure the prevention of the spread of fire from one tank to another. Regulatory approach to the selection of safe distances between tanks in the group does not include the full range of conditions that affect the burning behavior of the oil and the possibility of the spread of fire from the burning vessel to its adjacent. Based on the analysis of the influence of climatic conditions of the area proposed method of determining the distance between the tanks in the group and demonstrated the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
- Fires and fire safety in 2011: Statistical Yearbook. Under the general editorship of VI Klimkina. M.: Fire Prevention, 2012. 137 p.
- Guide to extinguish oil and oil tanks and tank farms. M.: Fire Prevention, 1999. 45 p.
- VP knots Manual for the use of methods to assess fire risk technological systems used in the analysis of fire risks. Moscow: Academy of GPS, 2009. 156 p.
- Technical regulations for fire safety requirements. Novosibirsk: Sib. Univ. Publishers, 2008. 144 p.
- SP 4.13130.2009 "Fire protection systems. Limit the spread of fire protection facilities. Requirements for space planning and design solutions". M.: Fire Prevention, 2009. 84 p.
- SNIP 2.11.03-93 "Warehouses of oil and petroleum fire norms." Moscow: Ministry of Construction, 1993. 32 p.
- Abduragimov I.M. Dimensionless expression of the conditions necessary and sufficient to halt the diffusion combustion of gaseous, liquid and solid hydrocarbon fuels. Dokl. VI at Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion of the USSR. - Alma-Ata: Kazakh State University, 1980.15 p.
- Abramov Y.A., Basmanov A.E. The influence of fire on the tanks with oil // Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University. Sat scientific papers. Kharkov, 2005. Issue. 29. P. 131-133.
fire-distance spread of the fire; storage of petroleum products; противопожарные расстояния; распространение пожара; склад нефтепродуктов References to this article (GOST) R.S. Satyukov, I.F. Khafizov, E.A. Kontoboytsev. Differentiated approach to the determination of distances between the tank in stock oil // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.459-468. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/SatyukovRS/SatyukovRS_2.pdf