Economic development project risk assessment of offshore gas fields Ob Bay
The issue of oil and gas fields of the Arctic shelf is still open. Problems of legal support, technological equipment of Russian companies, volatility of the economic situation in the country confirm the high risk of such projects. The article analyzes the risks involved in the development of offshore gas fields in the Ob Bay, there is identifies specific risks of the project and by scenario method based on expert evaluations of leading companies and institutes in the energy sector determine by the amount of damage that can be applied to the company.
- Analytical review of VTB Capital in 2011. http://vtbcapital.com/
- Limitovskii M.A. Investitsionnye proekty i real'nye optsiony na razvivayushchikhsya rynkakh (Investment projects and real options in emerging markets). Moscow, Delo, 2004. 528 p.
- Marketing of Gazprom Group. http://www.gazprom.com/about/marketing/
- Mirzoyev D.A., Mansurov M.N., Glonti V.M., Ibragimov I.E., McAtamney F.M. Concept of Gas Fields Development in Ob and Taz Bays / KBR Offshore Publications. http://www.kbr.com/Newsroom/Publications/Technical-Papers/Concept-of-Gas-Fields-Development-in-Ob-and-Taz-Bays.pdf
- Report of the Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ERIRAS) at the meeting of the Gas Committee of the NSF in Moscow on 8 June 2011. http://www.eriras.ru/institute-publications/14-reports/186-2011-06-10-11-52-01
- Feigina V.I., Rykov V.G. Tekhnologicheskie vektory v energetike (Technology vectors in the energy sector). Institute for Energy and Finance. http://www.fief.ru/presentation/read.134.htm
- BP Energy Outlook 2030 // URL: http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle800.do?categoryId=9037134&contentId=7068677
forecast; method of scenarios; Ob Bay; risk assessment; specific risks; метод сценариев; Обская губа; оценка рисков; прогноз; специфические риски References to this article (GOST) M.N. Kruk. Economic development project risk assessment of offshore gas fields Ob Bay // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №1. P.230-241. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Kruk/Kruk_1.pdf