Journal issues: 2/2016
6 May, 2016
ECONOMIC GROWTH IN RUSSIA
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Important scientific question of modern economic development of Russia is the question of opportunities of economic growth in the next years. Many scientists at different times took part in development of the theory of the analysis of economic growth. In particular, prerequisites of the theory of the analysis of economic growth have been put in works of Kobb and Douglas in which the production function including not only labor, but also capital expenditure have been defined. In a consequence Copland, has suggested to use for an assessment model of national accounts and balances of real production and real expenses of factors. Attempts of creation of an assessment of cumulative productivity of factors have been offered in Tinbergen’s and Stigler’s works. In the 1950th years in Kendrick’s (Kendrick 1956, 1961) works further development of models of the analysis of growth and the concept of cumulative factorial productivity has been carried out. Discussions about character, factors and opportunities of economic growth have escalated in the last two years owing to introduction by the western countries of sanctions war against Russia.
Many modern famous economists address problems and prospects of development of economic growth of Russia in the conditions of sanctions war. Ulyukaev A.V. and Mau V.A. in their works analyze character and the reasons of the crisis phenomena in the Russian economy, consider effects and influence of sanctions for change of an economic situation in the country, and also investigate structural medium-term restrictions of growth rates.
Yershov M.V. in his researches touches on an issue of economic growth of Russia in the conditions of the mode of free floating of ruble and large-scale depreciation of the Russian currency. Orlova N. V. and Egiyev S. K. address the analysis of structural factors of delay of growth of the Russian economy. They analyze new strategy of development of economic policy of Russia.
Research object is the analysis of dynamics and factors of economic growth in recent years, especially during imposition of sanctions and anti-sanctions. Subject of research are consequences of sanctions war on economic growth in Russia.
- Ekonomicheskie sanktsii - oruzhie, strelyayuschee v obe storonyi: URL: http://www.fortrader.org [in Russian].
- Ekonomicheskie sanktsii: URL: http://www.forexaw.com [in Russian].
- Zamaraev B., Kiyutsevskaya A. Rossiyskaya ekonomika v kontekste mirovyih trendov // Voprosyi ekonomiki. 2015. № 2. S. 32-48. [in Russian].
- Vasileva Yu. P. Konkurentosposobnost i ekonomicheskiy rost v usloviyah globalizatsii: avtoref. dis…. kand. ekon. nauk// na pravah rukopisi. S. 16-17. [in Russian].
- SShA priznalis v zavyishenii dannyih po VVP s 2011 goda.: URL:http://maxpark.com [in Russian].
- Orlova N., Egiev S. Strukturnyie faktoryi zamedleniya rosta rossiyskoy ekonomiki // Voprosyi ekonomiki. 2015. № 12. S. 69-84. [in Russian].
- Kravchenko L. I. Doklad na nauchno-ekspertnuyu sessiyu «Uroki Novorossii dlya buduschego Rossii» // Tsentr nauchnoy politicheskoy myisli i ideologii: URL: http://rusrand.ru[in Russian].
- Vasileva Yu. P., Karachurina G. G. Ekonomicheskiy rost i ego vliyanie na spros na neft // NAUKA RASTUDENT.RU: elektron.nauch. zhurn. 2014. № 1. URL: http://nauka-rastudent.ru/1/1142/%5Bin Russian].
- Dannyie FOM:URL: http://www.fom.ru[in Russian].
- Deloitte Issledovanie potrebitelskih rashodov: URL: http://slideshare.net. [in Russian].
- Ezhegodnyiy otchet Tsentralnogo Banka RF URL: http://www.cbr.ru [in Russian].
- Ministerstvo Ekonomicheskogo Razvitiya RF «O tekuschey situatsii v ekonomike Rossiyskoy Federatsii v yanvare-noyabre 2015 goda»: URL: http://economy.gov.ru [in Russian].
- Foht E. «Kudrin otkazalsya schitat proydennyim pik krizisa v Rossii»: URL: http://www.rbc.ru/1 [in Russian].
economic growth; financial crisis; new model of economic development; Russia; sanctions; strategy; новая модель экономического развития; Россия; санкции; стратегия; финансовый кризис; экономический рост DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2016-2-279-291 References to this article (GOST) Vasileva J.P., Nasypova D.T. ECONOMIC GROWTH IN RUSSIA // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2016. №2. P.279-291. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2016/ogbus_2_2016_p279-291_VasilevaJP_ru.pdf