Journal issues: 2/2005
FIELD HYDRODYNAMICAL TESTING OF GAS CONDENSATE WATERING WELLS
The watering out of gas-condensate wells on Urengoi field at existing cluster well production gathering system can become the strong negative factor lowering performance of gas and condensate recovery. At the first stage creation of method of calculation of the well behavior in these conditions conducting complex hydrodynamic and gas condensate tests of several gas condensate wells with adjustable feeding water-methanol mixture into the well bottom was required. For the adequate description of a multiphase flow moving with the help of the Peng-Robinson equation the method of calculation interaction coefficients of the basic gas condensate system components at the presence of water and methanol is advanced.
On the basis of treating outcomes of such tests held on several gas-condensate wells, the updated dependences for calculation true gas-content of a multiphase upward flow in vertical tubes are obtained at a dispersion-ring-type regime of stream. Using these dependences allows to calculate values of bottom hole pressure on measured well head pressure with satisfactory for practice by accuracy.
- Gas-liquid flow in pipes/ V.А. Мамаеv etc. – М.:Nedra, 1978.
- Kucherov G.G. Two-phase flow modes in wells. Prec. "Geology, drilling, recovery and operating of natural gas condensate oilfield". JSC "Gazprom", 1999, № 8, p. 35-43.
- Production, treatment and transportation of natural gas and condensate. Handbook. Vol. 1 /Edit. Yu.V.Korotaev, R.D.Margulov. – М.:Nedra, 1984, 360 p.
- Kalinovsky Yu.V., Lobastova G.S. Phase trasmition calculation for natural gas and water // Proceeding “Sci-tech. achievement in Gas Industry”, USPTU, 2001, - PP.141-158.
- Buhgalter E.B. Methanol and its application in Gas Industry. -М.:Nedra, 1986, 238 p.