Formation of petroleum production engineer by means of physical education
Abstract: The article discusses approaches to quality training of oil and gas production specialists by means of physical education during the reforming of the educational process organization in the field of physical training. One of the essential tasks in teaching Physical Education is to involve students in physical training, which is seen as a crucial aspect of physical education, actively contributing to general and professional development of an individual. Physical education should be regarded as personal and professional need of the future specialist, as well as an indicator of maturity and social training of students and the beginning of the accelerated development of their professional skills and abilities. The technology of improving the organization of physical education in universities involves development of the content, forms and methods of physical fitness among students, interaction between all parties of the educational process. Today competitive specialist training more than ever depends on their health and ability to manage it. In modern context it is required to find new technological approaches to designing educational system of physical education students in high school. Educational programs of Physical Education are constantly updated. This is due to the change in program objectives, level of students’ fitness of students, etc. One of the main tasks of the Chair of Physical Education, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University is the enhancement of Physical Education efficiency, as well as its individualization with due consideration of physical and vocational training. The educational and professional program for the discipline “Physical education” of the Chair provides for compulsory training for all students. Alongside with the section of theoretical and methodical- practical classes this discipline also includes practical training during seven semesters based on a particular sport. Organization and execution of Physical Education classes for students with basic sport training were considered in drawing up the academic program (by the example of badminton in the complex with general physical training). Key word:
- Alekseev N.I. Filosofiya badmintona. Arhangel'sk: IPP «Pravda Severa», 1993. 15 s. [in Russian].
- Boiko V.I., Polyanskii V.A. Voprosy gigieny truda na sovremennyh ustanovkah seroochistki produktov neftepererabotki //Tr. UFNIIG i profzabolevanii. Ufa, 1976. T. 6. S. 31-33. [in Russian].
- Valeeva G.V. Professional'no-prikladnaya fizicheskaya podgotovka inzhenerov - himikov-tehnologov i mehanikov neftyanogo proizvodstva: dis ... kand .ped. nauk. L., 1988. 202 s. [in Russian].
- Gabitova R.F. Sostoyanie zdorov'ya rabochih neftyanoi promyshlennosti, podvergayushihsya vozdeistviyu shuma i vibracii. Ufa, 1983. T. 2.S. 197–203. [in Russian].
- Grinevskii M.A., Stryukov G.A. O kriteriyah ocenki napryazhennosti truda operatora himicheskogo proizvodstva //Fiziologiya, patologiya i gigiena truda vnefteperer. I neftehim. prom. M., 1974. S.5658. [in Russian].
- Egorychev A.O. Psihologo-pedagogicheskie osnovy PPFP studentov: monografiya. M.: FGUP Izd-vo «Neft' i gaz» RGU nefti i gaza im. I.M. Gubkina. 2003. S. 31-40. [in Russian].
- Evseev Yu.I. Fizicheskaya kul'tura; izd. 7-e, dop i ispr. Rostov n/D: 2011. 444 s. [in Russian].
- Enikeeva N.A.Obshie cherty i specificheskie osobennosti uslovii truda v sovremennyh neftehimicheskih proizvodstvah // Gigiena truda v neftehim. prom.Ufa, 1972. S. 8-33. [in Russian].
- Il'inich V.I.Studencheskii sport i zhizn'. M.: Aspekt Press, 1995. 143 s. [in Russian].
- Il'inich V.I. Fizicheskaya kul'tura studenta i zhizn': uchebnik.M.: Gardariki, 2007. 366 s. [in Russian].
- Sakun E.I. Postroenie uchebnogo processa po fizicheskomu vospitaniyu studentov v vuze: ucheb. posobie. M.: izdatel'sko-torgovaya korporaciya «Dashkov i K», 2012. 208 s. [in Russian].
- Smirnov Yu.N.Badminton: uchebnik dlya vuzov; 2-e izd. s izm. i dopoln. M.: Sovetskii sport, 2011. 248 s. [in Russian].
- Fizicheskaya kul'tura: uchebnik dlya vuzov/ A.B.Muller[i dr.] M.: izd-vo Yurait, 2013. 424 s. [in Russian].
means of physical education; physical training; professional activities of a petroleum engineer.; students; training classes; профессиональная деятельность инженера нефтяника.; средства физического воспитания; студенты; учебно-тренировочные занятия; физическая культура DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-1-517-533 References to this article (GOST) G.V. Valeeva, D.Z. Valeev. Formation of petroleum production engineer by means of physical education // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №1. P.517-533. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/ValeevaGV/ValeevaGV_1.pdf