FULLERENES IN IRON-BASED CARBONACEOUS ALLOYS
Investigated fullerene formation in blast furnace process, dependence of melt cooling conditions during the first crystallisation of grey pig iron and high-strength iron on fullerene amount, as well as self-organisation of fullerenes while saturating of metal surface with carbon atoms during carburizing.
- Zakirnichnaya M.M.Fullerene model of iron carbonaceous alloys structure: Preprint.- Ufa: Publishing house of USPTU, 1996.- 35p.
- Zakirnichnaya M.M. Method of quantity determination of fullerenes, isolated from iron-carbonaceous alloys// Problems of mechanical engineering, construction material and tecnologies: Collected book works.- Ufa: Publishing house "Gilem", 1997.- P. 198-202.
- Kuzeev I.R., Zakirnichnaya M.M., Godovsky D.A. Fullerene formation in pig iron structure during the first cristallization and blast furnace process// Thesises of reports of the seminar "Fractals and applyed synergetics": Moscow, 1999.- P. 187-189.
- Entus N.P., Sharihkin V.V. Pipe furnace in refinery and petroleum-chemical industry.- M.: Chemistry, 1987. - 303p.
- Zakirnichnaya M.M., Chirkova A.G., Kuzeev I.R. Change of pyrolysis furnace worm pipe metal structure and properties during expoitation// Oil and gas, 1998.
- Tkachenko O.I., Zakirnichnaya M.M. Fullerene formation during the process of additional introduction of carbon into structure of iron-based carbonaceous alloys// Thesises of reports of the 5th All-Russien science-technical conference "Perspective materials, technologies and constructions": Krasnoyarsk, 1999, P. 242- 244.