Journal issues: 3/2013
Language: (RU, EN)
1 May, 2013
Hydrodynamic simulation of reservoir fluids filtration at diverter technology conditions
There were base equations of mathematical physics for three-component flow case (oil, water, polymer). It was required to simulate diverter technology application and simulation approach of this technology. Approximate estimation algorithm for high-conductive pore volume was shown. It is based on history production data. Also synthetic hydrodynamic model was built to estimate technological and economic efficiency of address diverter technology application. The results of technological and economic efficiency estimation were presented. There was the reason of quarter pattern failure comparing to entire model cell of flooding. Injectivity profiles for without-diverter technology and application technology cases were shown. It was illustrated as discrete after-application time dependence. These profiles described change of vertical sweep efficiency and they were evidence of injection profile smoothing. Also studies about influence of well shut-in time on oil recovery efficiency were conducted. Based on results of numerical study and theoretical assumptions, it gave the recommendations to increase success of method. This study will be useful for petroleum engineers. It helps them to make a plan of geological and technical actions, effect forecasts and estimation of technological and economic efficiency. Also this study will be useful for simulation engineers to take into account some of moments during the model building, history matching and making forecast variants.
- Optimization of field development of JSCo “Gazprom Oil” with application of physicochemical diverter technology / Knyshenko A.G. [etc]. // The new resourcesaving technologies of subsurface management and enhanced oil recovery: international Technology Symposium. 2007. P. 246-253.
- ECLIPSE Technical Description 2009.1 [Electronic resource]. 2009. 1696 p.
- Todd, M. and Longstaff, W. The Development, Testing and Application of a Numerical Simulator for Predicting Miscible Flood Performance, SPE 3484, 1972. p.9.
- Aziz Kh., Settari A. Petroleum reservoir simulation. M.-Izhevsk: institute of Computer Science, 2004. 416 p.
- Kanevskaja R.D. Mathematical simulation of hydrodynamic processes under hydrocarbon fields development. M.-Izhevsk: institute of Computer Science, 2002, 140 p.
- Gafarova Z.R., Tasmuhanova A.E. The economic objectivation for ways to improve the efficiency of oil and gas companies: instructor's Manual for laboratory work. Ufa: publishing house USPTU, 2008. P. 3-9.
- Shherbakov V.A., Shherbakov N.A. Evaluation of Enterprise (Business): instructor's Manual. M.: Omega-L, 2006. 288 p.
- Shhelkachev V.N. Fundamentals and applications of the unsteady filtration theory: monograph in 2 parts. M.: Oil and Gas, 1995. Part 1. 586 p.
diverter technologies; efficiency prediction; filtration flows; hydrodynamic simulation; mathematical simulation; polymer flooding; polymers; гидродинамическое моделирование; математическое моделирование; полимерное заводнение; полимеры; потокоотклоняющие технологии; прогнозирование эффекта; фильтрационные потоки References to this article (GOST) E.O. Sazonov. Hydrodynamic simulation of reservoir fluids filtration at diverter technology conditions // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №3. P.109-119. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/SazonovEO/SazonovEO_1e.pdf