Heat exchange of pipelines in the severe geo- cryological and hydrological ambient under macroclimatic and seasonal conditions
The heat&mass transfer of a transported product with embracing environment is a complex composite process, on which the determinate and statistical models for a omnifarious technological problem solutions of pipeline operating are created.
- Tugunov P, Kutukov S. Heat Transfer over Ground Surface above a Buried Pipeline.// Transport and Storage of Oil and Petroleum. - I.:VNIIOENG, 1993-N2.-P.1-4.
- Tugunov P, Garris N., ... Ground Heat Conductivity Variation near “Hot” Pipeline.// Transport and Storage of Petroleum and Hydrocarbon feedstock. – M.:CNIITEneftechem, 1970. - ? 6. – P. 15-17.
- Directive. Choice of Ground Conductivity for a Pipeline Design. / Tugunov P. And all. - Ufa: VNIISPTneft, 1987. - ?A 39-0147103-386-87.
- Novoselov V., Tugunov P., Zabaznov A. Heat Exchange of Buried pipeline within Environment in Severe Hydrological Conditions. - I.:VNIIEGasProm, 1992. -148 p.
- Kutukov S. Problem of Heat Exchange of a Buried Pipeline with Cryoheterogeneous Ground./ Dep. In CNIITEoil-chem 26 April 1989, N 60 io 89.- Ufa, USPTU, 1989. - 12 p.
- Garris N. Depergelation Restraint near Buried Pipeline. / Proceedings “Problems of Oil and Gas in Tumen”. – Tumen, 1983. Vol. 60. – P. 45-47.