Journal issues: 1/2002
Language: (RU, EN)
20 February, 2002
IMPULSE TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE ON STRESS-CORROSION CRACKING OF BIG-DIAMETER GAS MAINS
After solving the inverse task of heat conductivity on the basis of processed temperature fields of the initial part of 1420 mm gas pipeline Polyana-Moskovo the results were obtained that establish the fact of heat conductivity and ground humidity change not only along the pipe contour but in the course of time as well. During continuous observations impulse humidity change (1,5…2 times and more) in the zone of pipeline outer surface contact with the ground was fixed synchronous to the temperature change of the gas flow.
Based on the researches made it is possible to conclude that impulse change of pipe wall temperature causes synchronous change of the adjoining ground temperature and humidity. This fact may be regarded as the impellent that activates electrochemical corrosion and bio-corrosion. This phenomenon reveals itself in discrete stress cracking of metal and in the direction of maximum development of stress.
- A.N. Filatova, N.A. Garris. Analysis and comparison of heat exchange between two big-diameter main pipelines and the environment. Interval. Advanced oil and gas technologies. N 10(21), 2001, p.13-14.
- V.V. Novosjolov, N.A. Garris, P.I. Tugunov and others. Forecasting of ground thermal properties at calculating of non-isothermal pipelines // OI VNIIOENG. Oil transporting and storage. - 1989- p.31.
- A.G. Gareev, I.A. Ivanov, I.G. Abdullin and others. Forecasting of corrosionmechanical failures of main pipelines // Scientific, technical and social contribution of gas workers of the 20th century into the gas science and technology strategy development. M. RAO Gazprom, Surgutgasprom, 1997, p.169.
- M.Z. Asadullin, R.M. Askarov, R.R. Usmanov and others. Practice of realization of preventive measures aimed at decrease of failures caused by stress-corrosion cracking / Problems of industrial safety at main pipeline transport system. Materials of the 9th all-Russia conference of main pipelines supervisors. June 4-8, 2001. Gosgortechnadzor of Russia, Ufa, 2001, p.124-126.
- T.K. Sergeeva, E.P. Turkovskaya, N.P. Mikhailov and others. The problem of stress-corrosion cracking in the CIS and foreign countries // Gas industry. Series "Corrosion protection of equipment in gas industry": OI-M: IRC Gazprom, 1997, p.88.
- K.F. Ott. Mechanism and kinetics of gas mains stress-corrosion. Gas industry. - 1999. - N 7. - p.46-49.
- M.Z. Asadullin, N.A. Garris, E.V. Syromyatnicova and others. Analysis and forecasting of thermal-hydraulic conditions of gas main section "Polyana-Moskovo" // Series "Transport and underground gas storage". IRC Gazprom, 2000, N 5, p.10-14.