Innovative training complex based on graphic design and information technology as means of forming professional competences in workplace safety of those working on repair and reconstruction of main gas pipelines
The article is devoted to the peculiarities of forming professional competences in workplace safety, the content of which is repair and reconstruction of a linear part of the main gas pipelines. Peculiarities of forming professional competences are shown on the example of technology and contents of the main gas pipelines linear part repair and reconstruction. The training is based on the developed visual training means as the supporting didactic elements. We reveal the possibilities of three-dimensional modeling and graphic design in projecting the training materials, the main content of which is a visual professionally oriented informative-teaching environment.
- GOST 12.0.230-2007. SSBT. Sistemy upravleniya okhranoi truda. Obshchie trebovaniya ILO-OSH2001 (ILO-OSH 2001. Guidelines on occupational safety and health management systems (IDT)). Moscow, Standartinform. 2007. 16 p.
- C187 Promotional Framework for Occupational Safety and Health Convention. International Labour Organization. 2006. URL: http://www.ilo.org/ilolex/cgi-lex/convde.pl?C187 .
- The policy of JSC “AK Transneft” in the labour protection area. JSC “AK Transneft”, 2008. http://eng.transneft.ru/ecology/123/ .
- The policy of JSC "Gazprom" in the labour protection and industrial safety areas. "Gazprom transgaz Ukhta". 2009. http://www.severgazprom.ru/safety/politics.php
- SNiP 12-03-2001. Bezopasnost' truda v stroitel'stve. Chast' 1. Obshchie trebovaniya (Labor safety in construction industry. Part 1. General requirements). Moscow, GOSSTROI Rossii, 2001. 53 p.
graphic design; labour protection; main gas pipelines; professional competence; three-dimensional modeling; training; training developments; безопасность труда; графический дизайн; магистральные трубопроводы; обучение; профессиональная компетентность; трехмерное моделирование; учебно-методические разработки References to this article (GOST) D.K. Sharafutdinov, R.R. Sibgatullin, M.N. Badrutdinov. Innovative training complex based on graphic design and information technology as means of forming professional competences in workplace safety of those working on repair and reconstruction of main gas pipelines // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №6. P.480-487. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/SharafutdinovDK/SharafutdinovDK_1e.pdf