Application of oil-slimes in road base and surface construction
The study of oil-slime properties in the construction of road bases has been carried out. Dependence of quality of the road bases from the content of oil-slime has been defined. Based on these results 12 km of road was constructed in Mogilev, Republic of Adygea.
- Burlaka I.V., Burlaka N.V., Burlaka V.A., Klemen't'ev I.M., Rybkin D.M. Obezvrezhivanie nefteshlamov i zamazuchennykh gruntov – sushchestvennoe snizhenie ekologicheskoi nagruzki na okruzhayushchuyu sredu (Decontamination of oil slimes and oil-fuel contaminated soil – a significant reduction of environmental impact on the environment). EKiP: Ekologiya i promyshlennost' Rossii, 2008, Issue 9, pp. 34-37.
- Gaytenko V.Z. and others. Method for oil-and-mineral mixture. Author’s certificate of the USSR - № 3808013/29-33, С04В26/26, Bull. №26 dated 15.07.1987
- Bashirov V.V. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya poetapnogo udaleniya i pererabotki ambarnykh shlamov (Technique and technology of phased removal and recycling of lake slim). Мoscow: VNIIOENG, Thematic review. 1992.
- Shperber R.Е. Et al. Road pavement laying method. Patent of the Russian Federation №2179609, Bull. № 5 dated 20.02.2002
- Mariutsa V.D., Kuchma M.I., Melnik Т.А. Method for road surface construction. Author’s certificate of the USSR - № 1539248, Е 01 С 3/00, 1987.
- Beskrovny V.M., Trusov Т.А., Dezhina S.N. Method for road and airfield surface construction. Author’s certificate of the USSR - №1712519, 5 Е 01 С 3/00, 1990.
mechanical additives; oil-slime; road base; water-absorbing properties; водопоглощающие свойства; дорожное основание; механические примеси; нефтешлам References to this article (GOST) T.N. Bokovikova, D.R. Shperber, E.R. Shperber, S.S. Volkova. Application of oil-slimes in road base and surface construction // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №2. P.316-320. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Bokovikova/Bokovikova_1e.pdf