Journal issues: 4/2012
Language: (RU, EN)
1 July, 2012
Research of efficiency of purification of ethane-ethylene cut coming from steam cracking from acetilenic compounds on different catalysts
Physicochemical properties of Pd-containing catalysts of hydrogenation were studied. The process of selective hydrogenation of acetylene in ethane-ethylene cut coming from steam cracking on foreign industrial catalysts № 111 and № 222 and domestic experimental catalyst № 277 with content of carbon monoxide in feed, equal to 0; 0,002; 0,02 % wt. was studied. The influence of carbon monoxide on process of selective hydrogenation of acetylenic compounds in ethane-ethylene cut was studied.
- Khaimova T.G., Mkhitarova D.A., Starovoitova N.R. Perfection of technology of steam cracking for the purpose of obtaining of lower olefins. Moscow, TsNIITENEFTEKhIM, 2002. 128 p.
- Busygin V.M., Gil'manov Kh.Kh. Trifonov S.V., Lamberov A.A. Problems and prospects of catalyst servicing at OAO "Nizhnekamskneftekhim". Report 1: Catalysts for production of ethylene, propylene, monomers and products on their base, Kataliz v promyshlennosti - Catalysis in Industry, 2005, Issue 3, pp. 33 - 37. Sum of points
- William T. McGown , Charles Kemball, David A. Whan, Michael S. Scurrell. Hydrogenation of acetylene in excess ethylene on an alumina supported palladium catalyst in a static system, Journal of the Chemical Society, Faraday Transactions 1, 1977, Issue 73, pp. 632 - 647. DOI: 10.1039/F19777300632
- William T. McGown, Charles Kemball, David A. Whan. Hydrogenation of acetylene in excess ethylene on an alumina-supported palladium catalyst at atmospheric pressure in a spinning basket reactor, Journal of Catalysis, 1978, Volume 51, Issue 2, pp. 173 - 184. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0021-9517(78)90291-9
- Joaquin Silvestre-Albero, Günther Rupprechter, Hans-Joachim Freund. Atmospheric pressure studies of selective 1,3-butadiene hydrogenation on Pd single crystals: effect of CO addition, Journal of Catalysis, 2005, Volume 35, Issue 1, pp. 52 - 59. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcat.2005.07.009
- Stephen Leviness, Vinayan Nair, Alvin H. Weiss. Acetylene hydrogenation selectivity control on Pd-Cu/Al2O3 catalysts, Journal of Molecular Catalysis, 1984, Volume 25, Issues 1-3, pp. 131 - 140. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0304-5102(84)80037-1
- Weiss, A.H., LeViness, S., Nair, V., Guczi, L., Sarkany, A., Schay, Z. The effect of Pd dispersion in acetylene selective hydrogenation, in Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Catalysis. Verlag: Weinheim. Volume. 5. P. 591.
acetylenic compounds; green oil; palladium-based catalyst; selective hydrogenation; selectivity for ethylene; steam cracking; ацетиленистые соединения; зеленое масло; палладиевый катализатор; пиролиз; селективное гидрирование; селективность по этилену References to this article (GOST) S.N. Kuttubaev, M.N. Rakhimov, M.L. Pavlov, R.A. Basimova, B.I. Kutepov. Research of efficiency of purification of ethane-ethylene cut coming from steam cracking from acetilenic compounds on different catalysts // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №4. P.179-192. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Kuttubaev/Kuttubaev_1e.pdf