Investigation of the magnetic characteristics of rocks in the study of oil and gas pools (illustrated Kechimovskoye and Tevlin-Russkinskoye fields of Western Siberia)
The results of the study of the magnetic properties on the borehole magnetometry and paleomagnetic studies. The division of the well section is based on differences in the size and character of the curves of magnetic susceptibility and the magnetic field of rocks encountered wells. Interpretation of the results of the borehole magnitometry allowed to establish the existence of two types of magnetic mineralization pyrrhotite associated with zones of sulphide (pyrite) mineralization and magnetite (titanomagnetite) associated with the basalts, which was confirmed by the results of the paleomagnetic studies of core samples. Geological problems are solved as well in the context of the selection of rocks with high magnetic properties, the refinement of their power, the definition of the spatial position of these rocks, the definition of the magnetization of rocks in situ, the correlation of magnetic rocks in the interwell space, genetic differentiation of magnetic mineralization. The magnetic core analysis of the Mesozoic and Paleozoic rocks penetrated by wells 155, 153 and 50, revealed differences in their properties and composition of the magnetic fractions, possible to refine the results of the downhole magnetic measurements and confirm the differentiation of the magnetic properties of rocks exposed by the oil and gas wells.
- Yu.G. Astrakhantsev, N.A. Beloglazova. Integrated magnetometric equipment for research and ultra-deep exploration wells. Ekaterinburg: Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, 2012. 120 р. [in Russian]
- Yu .G. Astrakhantsev ., N.A. Beloglazova , I.I., Glukhikh, G.V. Igolkina. Magnetometer survey of oil and gas wells // Exposition Oil Gas, 4 / H (69). 2008. Pp. 12-14.
- S.J. Brodskaya . The possibilities of magnetic laboratory methods for the diagnosis of ferromagnetic minerals in rocks // Math. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Ser. Physics of the Earth, 1974, № 1. Pp. 59-74. [in Russian]
- S.J. Brodskaya , I.D. Vetoshkin, O.N.Zherdenko. Coupling of the magnetic properties of the compounds with their pyrrhotines // Math. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Ser. Physics of the Earth, 1973, № 3. Pp.112-120.
- I.I., Glukhikh, G.V. Igolkina, Yu .G. Astrakhantsev. Magnetometry ultradeep and deep wells. // Geophysics, 1995. Number 4. Pp. 37-41. [in Russian]
- G.V. Igolkina. The use of downhole magnetic survey to study the trap intrusions // algorithms, methods and results of the interpretation of geophysical data. Naukova Dumka, 1985. Pp. 145-150.
- G.V. Igolkina. Magnetic properties of dolerite intrusions and their correlation according to the borehole magnetometry // Tyumen super-deep well (range 0-7502 m). The results of drilling and Research: Sat Reports. / Scientific drilling in Russia. Issue 4. Perm: KamNIIKIGS 1996. Pp. 347-355. [in Russian]
- G.V. Igolkina. The role of borehole magnetometry data solutions for technological problems when drilling deep and ultra-deep wells // NTV "Karotazhnik." Tver. 1998. Number 51. Pp. 36-39. [in Russian]
- G.V. Igolkina. Borehole magnetometry in inventigation of deep and Superdeep boheholes. Monograph. Ekaterinburg: Ural RAN.2002.215P. [in Russian]
- G.V. Igolkina, I.I. Glukhikh, V.A. Polubabkin. The study of the magnetic properties of iron-ore concentrate weighting mud-1 // Electrical and electromagnetic methods of research in oil and gas wells. Novosibirsk, Publishing House of SB RAS, SIC UIGGM, 1999.Pp.298-304. [in Russian]
- G.V. Igolkina, Yu .G. Astrakhantsev, I.I., Glukhikh, E.P. Litvinov. Prospects and opportunities in the study of borehole magnetometry and paleozoic sedimentary sections of the foundation of Western Siberia as measured in deep wells. // Electrical and electromagnetic studies in oil and gas wells. Novosibirsk, Russian Academy of Sciences Research Center UIGGM, 1999. Pp. 291-298. [in Russian]
- G.Y. Larionov. Magnetostratigraphic section of the Jurassic and Lower Cretaceous deposits of the Middle Ob // Paleomagnetism of the Mesozoic and Cenozoic of Siberia and the Far East. Sb.nauch.trudov. The Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1976. Pp. 5-26.
- A.G. Zvegintsev, V.A. Poponnikova, O.A. Bayukov. A possible mechanism of self pirrotinsoderzhaschih natural residual magnetization of rocks // Geomagnetism and Aeronomy. 1972 T XII, № 2. Pp.321-324. [in Russian]
- I.I. Nesterov, I.N. Ushatinskaya On the composition and catagenetically Triassic-Jurassic deposits in the north of Western Siberia // DAN. 2000. T.374, № 2. Pp.221-224. [in Russian]
- G.N. Petrova. Laboratory methods in paleomagnetic studies // Geomagnetic research. Sb.nauch.dokladov. - Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1977, № 19.Pp.37-44. [in Russian]
- V.A. Poponnikova, E.V.Solovyov, Fomin S., E.K. Yakubailik .Anomalous magnetic properties pyrrhotines // III All-Union Congress on geomagnetism. Abstracts. Institute of Geophysics S.I. Subbotin, Academy of Sciences of the Ukraina. - Kiev, 1986. Pp. 231-232.
- V.A. Poponnikova, A.G .Zvegintsev, Y.S. Bretshteyn. Self-reversal of thermoremanent magnetization pirrotinsoderzhaschih rock // Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, 1972, Vol XII, № 3. Pp.284-285[in Russian]
- I.A. Svyazhina, R.A.Kopteva, M.V.Lagutin, I.I., Glukhikh. Diagnosis of magnetic iron carbides in the carbon-mica schists of Muruntau GHS // DAN, 1996, T.347, № 6.Pp.792-794. [in Russian]
- I.N. Ushatinskay, O.G. Zaripov .Mineralogical and geochemical characteristics of Mesozoic oil and gas deposits of the West Siberian Plain. Sverdlovsk, Middle Urals. Publishing House, 1988. 208P. [in Russian]
- A.N. Khamov. Magnetic properties of rocks. // Physical properties of rocks and minerals. Moscow, Nedra, 1976.P. 185-186. [in Russian]
- Z.S. Mezenina, E.P. Litvinov, G.V. Igolkina. The study of magnetic and paleomagnetic core properties of oil boreholes in the Western Siberia // Book of Abstracts 5th International Conference on Problems of Geocosmos. St. Petersburg, 2004.Pp.179-180. [in Russian]
- J.D. Zijderveld. A. A.C. demagnetization of rock: analysis of results // Methods in paleomagnetic data. Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1967. Pp. 254-286.
borehole magnetometry; core; magnetic characteristics; oil-fields; paleomagnetic studies; well; керн; магнитные характеристики; нефтяные месторождения; палеомагнитные исследования; скважина; скважинная магнитометрия References to this article (GOST) G.V. Igolkina, Z.S. Mezenina. Investigation of the magnetic characteristics of rocks in the study of oil and gas pools (illustrated Kechimovskoye and Tevlin-Russkinskoye fields of Western Siberia) // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.52-71. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Igolkina/Igolkina_2.pdf