The study of errors of resistance transformation of resistive sensors, while providing the quasi-invariance to the resistance of the cable insulation of the communication channel
In the present article the studies of errors of resistance transfomation of resistive sensors ensuring the quasi-invariance to the resistance of cable insulation of the low conductivity measurement systems (MS) are considered. Open structure of the resistance transducer of resistive sensors (CRRS) provides the invariance to change of parameters of the communication channel (CC). This ensures conducting of the operation in hardest conditions, such as the measurement at the depth under conditions of high stationary temperatures.
- The principle of invariance in measurement technology/Petrov B.N. and other Moscow: Nauka, 1976. 243 p.
- Kutluyarov G.K., Idrisova E.R. To the question of the principle of invariance for the construction of a universal system of low conductivity measurement of parameters that can be transformed into resistance resistive sensors // http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Kutluyarov/Kutluyarov_1.pdf
- Atabekov G.I. Fundamentals of circuit theory. Moscow: Energiya, 1969. 424p.
- Kutluyarov G.K. Developing and research of methods of construction of transformers of resistance resistive sensors for low conductivity of measuring process variables in the oil industry: diss…grad. degr. сand. of engineerings sci.: 05.11.05; [a protection place: PH. Polytech. Univ] Penza, 1984. 213 p.
- Pomerantz L.I., Chukin V.T. Apparatus and equipment for geophysical methods for wells. Moscow: Energiya, 1978. 293 p.
- USSR author's certificate № 800701. IPC G 01 7/16 K. Temperature measuring device. Kutluyarov G.Kh., Zhevak B.C., Kolovertnov Yu.D. //BI. 1981. №4. 4 p.
- USSR author's certificate № 877352. IPC G 01 7/16 K. Temperature measuring device primarily in the wells. Kutluyarov G.Kh., Kolovertnov Yu.D., Zhevak B.C., Damrin E.S., Molchanov A.A., Cherniy V.B. //BI. 1981. №40. 3 p.
- USSR author's certificate № 1035210. IPC G 01 K 27/02. A device for measuring the temperature in the wells. Kutluyarov G.Kh., Kolovertnov Yu.D., Zhevak B.C., Damrin E.S. //BI. 1983. №30. 3 p.
a communication channel; measurement system; open-loop structure; quasi-invariance; the resistance transformation of the resistive sensors; измерительная система; канал связи; квазиинвариантность; преобразование сопротивления резистивных датчиков; разомкнутая структура References to this article (GOST) G.Kh. Kutluyarov, E.R. Idrisova. The study of errors of resistance transformation of resistive sensors, while providing the quasi-invariance to the resistance of the cable insulation of the communication channel // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.6-14. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/KutluyarovGKh/KutluyarovGKh_1.pdf