Journal issues: 4/2011
1 July, 2011
Investigation of produced water treatment in experimental adsorber
In recent years, increasingly higher requirements for the degree of purification of associated water for subsequent injection into the reservoir for pressure maintenance. The development of the productive layers with low permeability porous media collector poses problems for its clean-up of oil and mechanical impurities no more than 15-20 mg/dm3. The article соvers the method of cleaning produced water Pavlovskoe field to the above parameters in the pilot adsorber with adsorbent fibrillation.
- Yakovlev S.V., Karelin Ya.A., Laskov Yu.M., Voronov Yu.V. Ochistka proizvodstvennykh stochnykh vod (Industrial wastewater treatment). 2 ed. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 1985. 335 с.
- Patent № 2089261 of Russian Federation. РФ. Khapaev V.M. Method and apparatus for removing liquid petroleum products from water. Date of publication: 10.09.1997.
- Patent № 6235201 of USA. J.J. Smith, M. A. Berger, W. Darlington, M.R. Johnson. Method and apparatus for removing oil from water including monitoring of adsorbent saturation. Date of publication: 22.05.2001.
- Kel'tsev H. V. Osnovy adsorbtsionnoi tekhniki (Fundamentals of adsorption technology). Moscow: Khimiya, 1984. 512 p.
- Proskuryakov V.A., Shmidt L.I. Ochistka stochnykh vod v khimicheskoi promyshlennosti (Waste water treatment in the chemical industry). Leningrad: Khimiya, 1977. 464 p.
- Elypin A.I., Vechera A.I. Vybor fil'troval'nykh materialov dlya predochistki vody (The choice of filter media for water pretreatment), Materialy, tekhnologii, instrumenty, 2000, Vol. 5, Issue 2, pp. 56 - 60.
mechanical impurities; petroleum; produced water; water purification; адсорбер; механические примеси; нефтепродукты; очистка воды; пластовая вода; сорбент References to this article (GOST) R.U. Mukhamadeev, A.А. Voltsov, A.V. Shemetov. Investigation of produced water treatment in experimental adsorber // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №4. P.96-101. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Mukhamadeev/Mukhamadeev_3.pdf