Composition analysis of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits of different genesis and the ways of their utilization
Asphalt, resin and paraffin deposits (ARPD), formed during refining processes, transportation and oil storage represent a serious problem for the oil producing and refining companies from technical, economic, and ecological points of view. Their performance characteristics is the important factor defining efficiency of measures aimed to remove ARPD and the ways of their further use. The current work investigates ARPD physical and chemical properties and group chemical composition of ARPD of a refinery and oilfield origin. The interrelation between ARPD chemical composition and their physical and chemical properties is shown: namely, density, fusion temperature. It is established that ARPD properties are defined not only by the the quantitative content in deposits of high-molecular components: paraffin, raisins and asphaltens, but also their qualitative structure and a mutual proportion. Results of test of two ARPD samples with different chemical compound as protective coatings are presented. It is shown that ARPD with prevalence of polar components in their structure approves the best operational properties: higher adhesion to metal, and better corrosion protection.
- Krasnogorskaya N.N., Trifonova N.A. Utilizatsiya i pererabotka neftyanykh shlamov v respublike Bashkortostan (Utilization and recycling of oil sludges in the Republic of Bashkortostan) Bezopasnost' zhiznedeyatel'nosti, 2006, Issue 5, pp. 33-37.
- Mazlova E.A., Meshcheryakov S.V. Problemy utilizatsii nefteshlamov i sposoby ikh pererabotki (Problems of sludges utilization and methods of their recycling). Moscow: Publishing House “Noosfera”, 2001. 56 p.
- Vladimirov V.S., Korsun D.S., Karpukhin I.A., Moizis S.E. Pererabotka i utilizatsiya nefteshlamov rezervuarnogo tipa. (Recycling and utilization the oil sludge tank type). Ekologiya proizvodstva, 2007, Issue 2(8), pp. 3-5.
- Persiyantsev M.N. Dobycha nefti v oslozhnennykh usloviyakh (Oil production under complicated conditions). Мoscow: Nedra-Biznestsentr, 2000. 653 p.
- Akhsanov R.R., Sharifulin F.M., Karamyshev V.G. et al. Vliyanie legkikh uglevodorodov i ikh kompozitsii na rastvorimost' parafinovykh otlozhenii (Effect of light hydrocarbons and their compositions on the solubility of paraffin deposits). Neftepromyslovoe delo, 1994, Issue 7-8, pp. 12-16.
- Artem'ev V.N., Gossman V.R., Potapov A.M. et al. Vosstanovlenie produktivnosti dobyvayushchikh skvazhin vozdeistviem na prizaboinuyu zonu neftyanymi rastvoritelyami. et al. (Bottom-hole zone treatment using petroleum solvents for restoring the productivity of wells). Neftyanoe khozyaistvo - Oil Industry, 1994, Issue 2, pp. 56-60.
- Shamrai Yu.V., Shakirzyanov R.T., Lisitsyna M.N. Kompozitsionnye sostavy uglevodorodnykh rastvoritelei dlya OPZ i udaleniya ASPO iz neftepromyslovogo oborudovaniya (Composite composition of hydrocarbon solvents for bottom-hole zone treatment and removing APRD from oilfield equipment). Neftyanoe khozyaistvo - Oil Industry, 1998, Issue 2, pp. 52-53.
chemical composition; resin and paraffin; the physical and chemical properties of deposits of asphalt; the utilization of the deposits; использование асфальтосмолопарафиновых отложений; физико-химические свойства асфальтосмолопарафиновых отложений; химический состав References to this article (GOST) L.V. Ivanova, V.N. Koshelev, O.A. Stokolos. Composition analysis of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits of different genesis and the ways of their utilization // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №2. P.250-256. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/IvanovaLV/IvanovaLV_2.pdf