Journal issues: 6/2012
Language: (RU, EN)
1 November, 2012
Research of influence of the fire-protective coating on decrease of fire danger of wooden building constructions
In the article influence of the fire-protective coating on decrease of fire danger of wooden building constructions is considered. Their function is to slow down heating of the protected wooden surface to the critical temperature at which active pyrolysis begins and occurs wood ignition. Also they slow down charring of wooden construction and heating of its remain unchanged part behind the charring front to the limit temperature, corresponding to loss of physical and mechanical properties of wood. Results and test methods of wooden building constructions are given. Developed fire-protective coating can be used on building and industrial facilities of an oil and gas complex of the Russian Federation.
- Aseeva R.M., Serkov B.B., Sivenkov A.B. The burning of wood and its flammable properties. Monograph. Moscow: Academy of Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations, 2010. 262 p.
- Technical Regulations of Fire Safety: Federal Law of Russian Federation № 123-FL of July 22, 2008. Moscow: «Rossiyskaya Gazeta» - federal issue number 4720, 2008. 105 p.
- Flame retardants and materials for wood-based materials. General requirements. Test Methods: standards for fire safety SFS 251-98 of March 31, 1998 №30. M.: Central Office of the State Fire Service (GUGPS) Interior of Russia, 1998. 10 p.
- Construction materials. Test Method for Flammability: interstate standard GOST 30402-96: Moscow: Ministry of Construction of Russia jointly with international scientific and technical committee on standardization, technical regulation and certification in construction, 1996. 19 p.
- Construction materials. Test method for flame spread: interstate standard GOST 30444-97. Moscow: Russian Federation State Committee for Construction, 1998. 12 p.
ability of distribution of a flame on a surface; combustibility; fire danger; fire-protective covering; fireproof efficiency; inflammability; wooden building construction; воспламеняемость; горючесть; деревянные строительные конструкции; огнезащитная эффективность; огнезащитное покрытие; пожарная опасность; способность распространения пламени по поверхности References to this article (GOST) F.Sh. Khafizov, M.E. Solovyova, Yu.A. Safronov, A.V. Krasnov. Research of influence of the fire-protective coating on decrease of fire danger of wooden building constructions // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.476-480. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/SolovyovaME/SolovyovaME_1e.pdf