Journal issues: 1/2008
Language: (RU, EN)
STUDY OF POSSIBLE USING THE POLYMER SOLUTIONS AS AGENTS OF OIL DISPLACEMENT IN THE FIELDS WITH ABNORMALLY LOW RESERVOIR TEMPERATURES
Rheological, structural and oil displacing properties of the solutions of polyacrylamide (PAA) and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) are fully investigated in the conditions of abnormally low reservoir temperatures. Physico-chemical processes occurring at a contact of highly mineralized formation water with the polymer solutions of PAA and CMC, which are different in composition, in the pore space of the reservoir are studied. The possibility of increasing the efficiency of hydrodynamic influence on the reservoir in the conditions of the fields of the southwest Yakutia due to the use of displacing compounds on the water-soluble polymer base is established experimentally.
- Khalimov E.M. Geological technology of prospecting and development of oil fields // Selected Proceedings (1958-2000). M.: IGiRGI. 2001. p. 103-108, 389-410.
- Milovidov K.N., Kolchanova T.I. World practice of applying the methods of oil recovery increase// STJ “Petroleum and Gas Engineering”. – 2002. –No.8. –p 46-48.
- Yagafarov A.K., Kuznetzov N.P., Kudryavtzev I.A., et al. On the problem of the use of nonionic surface-active substances of low concentrations in the petroleum engineering // STJ “Petroleum and Gas Engineering” – 2004. – No. 11. -p. 16-18.
- Sudobin N.G., Balakin V.V., Polischuk A.M., et al. Compositions for increasing the oil recovery on the biopolymer and carboxymethylcellulose base. Proceedings of the 5th Int. Conf. Chemistry of oil and gas. Tomsk. 2003. – p. 240-242.
- Shveikina Yu.E., Shvetzov O.K., et al. New universal acrylic reagents for oil production // Proceedings of the 4th Int. Conf. Chemistry of oil and gas. –V.2. –p. 82-86.
- Fyodorova A.F., Shitz E.Yu., Portnyagin A.S. Study of the processes occurring at interaction between the Irelyakh field formation water and a highly mineralized agent for reservoir pressure maintenance // Electronic scientific journal “Oil
- Ermilov O.E., Remizov V.V., Shirkovsky A.I., Chugunov L.S. Reservoir physics, gas production and underground storage. – M.: Nauka. – 1996. – 541 p.
- Tager A.A. Physico-chemistry of polymers. –M.: Goskhimizdat. –1963. – 528 p.