Journal issues: 1/2013
1 January, 2013
Changing the properties of sedimentary rocks in mining of central West Siberia results core analysis
The article discusses the possibility of interpreting the dynamics modes wells to build maps of the distribution of oil saturation and recommendations for effective implementation of the activities aimed at the elimination of grains and increase disclosure of the pore volume. Comparison of methods of research gives the most accurate information of the current state of distribution areas with the most concentrated remaining reserves. A feature of this method is to combine the method of well test at steady state selection and the results of laboratory core studies.
- Gimatudinov Sh.K. Physics of oil and gas reservoir. Textbook. Ed. 2, rev. and add. Moscow, "Nedra", 1971, 312 p.
- Mishchenko I. T. Todorov Oil Production. M: Oil and Gas, 2003. 302 p.
- Strekalov A.V. Mathematical models of hydraulic systems for control of reservoir pressure maintenance. Tyumen, OJSC "Tyumen Printing House", 2007. 661 p.
- Telkov A.P. Grachev SI Especially oil and gas development. Part 2. Tyumen TyumGNGU, 2001. 482 p.
- Muskat M. The flow of homogeneous fluid in a porous medium. Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Science, 2004. 628 p.
- Telkov A.L., Steklyanin Y. I. Coning of water in oil and gas. Moscow: Nedra, 1965. 101 p.
- Maznitsky AS, AM Serednitsky Effect of elastic parameters of rocks on the collector and seal surface subsidence during oil mestorozhdeniy. M. "Oil Industry". 1991. Number 6. 14-16 p.
deformation and hydrodynamic forces; grains of the porous medium; lithotype reservoir properties (LRP); oil recovery; деформационно-гидродинамическое воздействие; зерна пористой среды; нефтеотдача; фильтрационно-емкостные свойства (ФЕС) References to this article (GOST) A.T. Khusainov. Changing the properties of sedimentary rocks in mining of central West Siberia results core analysis // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.248-258. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KhusainovAT/KhusainovAT_1.pdf