Biodegradation of waste drilling reagents based on higher fatty alcohols
A comparative analysis of the biodegradation of waste drilling chemicals based on fatty alcohols (DEFOAM-A, ALFONOL-79, Navy-12, PASTA VZHS, OXIDAT VZHS) in a liquid medium by association of microorganisms (Pseudomonas putida VKM 1749 D, Rhodococcus erythropolis AS 1339 D, Fusarium sp . Number 56) and the evaluation of phytotoxicity derivatives that’s drilling additives was investigated. Cultivation of the association of microorganisms was carried out in Maclung complete mineral medium with the supplemented of test reagent at the percentage 1% by weight as the sole carbon and energy source. Yeast autolysate was used as a growth factor in an amount of 0,01 g/l. The control was medium without introducing microorganisms. Inoculation of association (Pseudomonas putida VKM 1749 D, Rhodococcus erythropolis AS 1339 D, Fusarium sp. N56) was carried out at the volume percentage 3 % in the ratio of 1:1:1. To determine the phytotoxic activity of derivatives drilling reagents based on higher fatty alcohols in the soil used watercress. Watercress is the most common biological indicator. The results of investigation of the biodestruction most using higher fatty alcohols containing drilling reagents by the association of microorganisms (Pseudomonas putida VKM 1749 D, Rhodococcus erythropolis AS 1339 D, Fusarium sp. N56) are demonstrated that degree of biodegradation of higher fatty alcohols is decreased with the increase of its average molecular weight. Estimation of the phytotoxic activity of that reagents derivatives demonstrated that the inhibiting effect of higher fatty alcohols containing drilling reagents decreased with their biodegradation, and the metabolic products accumulated exerted not toxic on the seedlings.
- Barakhnina V. B., Kireev I. R., Svinarev V. V. Osnovy tekhnologii ochistki otkhodov neftegazovogo kompleksa i otsenka ushcherba okruzhayushchey srede. Ufa: Izd-vo RIO RUNMTs MO RB, 2009. 242 s. [in Russian]
- Lurye Yu. Yu. Unifitsirovannye metody analiza vod. M.: Khimiya, 1973. 320 s. [in Russian]
- Pat. 2126041 RF / Yagafarova G. G., Gataullina E. M., Mavlyutov M. R., Safarov A. Kh., Yagafarov I. R. Shtamm mikromitseta Fusarium sp. №56 dlya ochistki vody i pochvy ot nefti i nefteproduktov // B.I. 1999. №4. [in Russian]
- Rukovodstvo k prakticheskim zanyatiyam po mikrobiologii /pod. red. N. S. Egorova. M.: Izd-vo MGU, 1983. 210 s. [in Russian]
- Ryazanov Ya. A. Entsiklopediya po burovym rastvoram. Orenburg: Letopis, 2005. 215 s. [in Russian]
- Georg R.Y. Potential effects of oil drilling and dumping activities on marine biota // Environmental Aspects of Chemical Use in Well-Drilling Operations. Conference Proceeding, May 1975, Houston, Texas // Report N EPA-560/1 -75-004, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Р. 103.
- Gray J.S., Clarke K.R., Warwik R.M., Hobbs C. Detection of initial effects of pollution on marine bentos: an example from Ekofisk and Eldfisk oilfields. North Sea // Mar. Ecol. Progr. Ser. 1990. Vol.66, N3, p. 285.
- Steinhauer M., Grecelius E. Temporal and changes in the concentrations of hydrocarbons and trace-metals in the vicinity of an offshore oil-production platform // Marine Environmental Research. 1994. 37, N2. Р. 129.
biological degradation; drilling waste; higher fatty alcohols; phytotoxicity; polymeric drilling reagents; the association; the environment; the micro-organisms; ассоциация; биодеструкция; высшие жирные спирты; микроорганизмы; окружающая среда; отходы бурения; полимерные буровые реагенты; фитотоксичность References to this article (GOST) D.H. Akchurina, V.B. Barakhnina, I.R. Kireev, G.I. Latipova. Biodegradation of waste drilling reagents based on higher fatty alcohols // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.461-468. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/AkchurinaDH/AkchurinaDH_1.pdf