Journal issues: 4/2011
Oil reservoir depletion estimation criteria to select the area for sector geological hydrodinamic modelling within the side tracking design by example of Vatiegan oil field
Actual technological effectiveness of the side tracking depends not only on the model effectiveness but also on the location, selected at the preliminary stage of sector modeling. At the initial stage of the side tracking from well-candidate projecting low modeling technological effectiveness probability can be reduced by preliminary analysis of oil reserves elaboration at the area of target wells. In the thesis the explanation of effectiveness for complex use of geologic and hydrodynamic modeling methods and statistic geological and production data workover are presented. Complex use of analysis methods allows a more well-grounded selection of locations for sector geologic and hydrodynamic modeling and as a result an expanded approach to planning of such activity as side tracking. The topic urgency is grounded by lack of the unified approach to the planning of productive oil formation development with side tracking.
- Savel'ev V.A., Tokarev M.A., Chinarov A.S. Geologo-promyslovye metody prognoza nefteotdachi. Ucheb. Posobie (Geological-field methods for predicting oil recovery). Izhevsk: Udmurtsk University, 2008. 147 p.
- Amelin I.D., Bad'yanov V.A., Vendel'shtein B.Yu. et al. Podschet zapasov nefti, gaza, kondensata i soderzhashchikhsya v nikh komponentov: Spravochnik. (Estimation of reserves of crude oil, gas, condensate and components: Handbook). Under ed.. V.V. Stasenkov, I.S. Gutman. М.: Недра, 1989. 270 p.
- Skvortsov A.V. Triangulyatsiya Delone i ee primenenie. (Delaunay triangulation and its application). Tomsk: Tomsk university, 2002. 128 p.
- Karabtsev S.N., Rein T.S., Stukolov S.V. Realizatsiya effektivnogo algoritma postroeniya diagramm Voronogo na ploskosti (The implementation of an efficient algorithm for constructing Voronoi diagrams in the plane) in Trudy V Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii “Nedra Kuzbassa. Innovatsii” (Proceedings of V all-Russian sci.-pract. conf. "The mineral resources of Kuzbass. Innovations "). Kemerovo: INT, 2006, pp. 114 - 120.
- Bad'yanov V.A. Metody prognozirovaniya koeffitsientov okhvata vozdeistviem preryvistykh plastov pri razrabotke neftyanykh mestorozhdenii (Methods of forecasting the coverage ratios by impact of discontinuous formations in the oilfield development). Neft' i gaz Tyumeni, Issue 9, 1971, pp. 38 - 42.
approach; initial recoverable reserves; oil reserves recovery; planning; potentially produced oil reserves; side tracking; выработка запасов нефти; зарезка бокового ствола; ЗБС; начальные извлекаемые запасы; НИЗ; планирование; подход; потенциально извлекаемые запасы нефти References to this article (GOST) Elenets А.А., Dergunov I.A. Oil reservoir depletion estimation criteria to select the area for sector geological hydrodinamic modelling within the side tracking design by example of Vatiegan oil field // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №4. P.50-65. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Elenets/Elenets_1.pdf