“LINGULOVYE” MUDSTONES: THE LITHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF THE REGIONAL MARKER
In present paper it have been considered the lithology of “Lingulovye” mudstones complex. This complex attributes to the Lower Kazanian formation and forms regional marker in Republic Tatarstan. “Lingulovye” mudstones accumulated within vast epicontinental sedimentary basin during Early Kazanian transgressive phase at the East of Russian plate. In this paper it was analyzed the petrographic composition of “Lingulovye” mudstones and it was also considered the map of thickness of this complex within Eastern part of Republic Tatarstan. This analysis allowed to determine a regional role of “Lingulovye” mudstones for palaeoenvironmental reconstructions and hydrocarbon reservoirs history. The analysis of the natural reservoirs of hydrocarbons in the lithologic aspect is one of the basic tasks during the explanation of their formation, the revealing of geological factors of distribution the hydrocarbon deposits, for example, the deposits of high-viscosity oils and bitumens in the Permian deposits of Republic Tatarstan. In this article the lithologic special features of the regional seal reper “Lingulovye” mudstones are examined.
- Golovkinsky N.A. About Permian formation in Central part of Kama-Volga region. Materials on Geology of Russia. 1868. V.I, II, 146 p. (in Russian)
- Zaytzev A.M. Geological section of r. Kama from Usoliye to Elabuga. Kazan Society of naturalists records. 1878. v.VII, p.2. (in Russian)
- Chernyshev F.N. Brief report on investigations in south-western part of fragment 128. Izvestia Geolkoma, v.VII, 1888. (in Russian)
- Nechaev A.V. Fauna of the Permian within eastern part of European Russia. Kazan Society of naturalists records. 1894. v.27, 503p. (in Russian)
- Nechaev A.V. Kazanian and ufimian stages of Permian system. Geol. vestnik 1915. V. I, Sankt - Peterburg: issue 1. P. 20-31. (in Russian)
- Raspopov G.V. Geological investigations in Sheshma river bank near Bugulma. In Geology and mineral resources of Tatariya. Kazan: Tatizdat. 1932. (in Russian)
- Mirtova A.V. Geological section near Sokoliy Gory on Kama / Uch. Zapiski KGU, V.96, B.3, 1936. (in Russian)
- Bludorov A.P. Geology of Menzelya river bank / Uch. Zapiski KGU, V.98, B.3-4, 1937. (in Russian)
- Forsh N.N. Volga-Ural oil and gas basin. Permian rocks. – Ufimian and Kazanian stages. Tr. VNIGRI, issue 92. 1955. 156 p. (in Russian)
- Ignatiev V.I. Bugulminskiye layers of Lower Kazanian substage of Russian plate – In Materials on stratigraphy of Upper Permian in USSR.- Kazan University Press, 1977. - P. 220-231. (in Russian).
- Geology of Tatarstan: Stratigraphy and tectonics. – Мoscow: GEOS, 2003. (in Russian)
- Bogov A.V. Paleontological characteristics of the Ufimian in Tatarstan - In: Materials on stratigraphy of Upper Permian in USSR. – Kazan: Kazan University Press, 1977. – P.174-180. (in Russian)
- Ilyasova A.S. Lithology of “lingulovye” mudstones in Zakamiye. – Kazan, 1951. – 192p. (in Russian)
- Ellern S.S., Sheldyashova L.V. Types of traps and deposits in Ufimian, Tatarstan – In: Geology and geochemistry of oil saturated rocks –Kazan University Press, 1987. - P.81-95. (in Russian)