MAINTENANCE OF STRENGTH OF MAIN PIPELINES, OPERATING IN NON-STANDARD CONDITIONS
A mathematical model of a stressed-deformed condition of the pipeline having big sagging, commensurable with the pipe radius is proposed. A non-linear statement of the task of a bar’s long-cross bend (a pipeline model) allow to take into consideration real conditions of the pipelines’ maintenance, laid in areas with watered, ever-frozen and landslide grounds as well as with sub-surfaced cavity of various origin. Initial equations, an algorithm of their decision are given, as well as an example of the research of a stressed-deformed condition of a gas pipeline, passing over karst formations, under operational and weather-climatic loads.
- Ainbinder A.B., Kamershtein A.G. The calculation of the main pipelines for the strength and stability. –M.:Nedra, 1982. – 340p.
- Dinkov V.A., Ivantsov O.M. Opened letter to journal “Gas industry” // Gas industry. 1988.- P.12-13.
- Methodical recommendations per calculations of the designed reliability of the main pipelines. RD 51-4.2-003-97. – M., 1997.-126p.
- Miachenkov V.I., Maltzev V.P. Methods and algorythms of the calculations of the spatial structures by ECM EC. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1984. –280p.
- Rabotnov Yu.N. Mechanics of a deformed solid body. – M.: Nauka, 1979 - 740p.
- Svetlitsky V.A. Mechanics of pipelines and hoses. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 1982. – 280p.
- Shammazov A.M., Chichelov V.A., Zaripov R.M. and others. The calculation of the main pipelines in karst zone.- Ufa: Gilem, 1999. - 215p.