Mathematical modeling of rotary drum furnaces for activated carbon material
In the article presented the results of mathematical simulation of rotating drum-type furnace to obtain activated porous carbonic material. In the article a method of furnace calculation and results of mathematical models are represented. Based on obtained results is built a graph of coke-burnout degree versus excess air factor and versus fuel consumption at different temperatures of activation. Next are built the dependencies of burnout degree influence and furnace fill degree on fuel consumption at different final temperatures of carbonic material activation; a dependence of carbonic material burnout and temperature of air heat on fuel consumption; a dependence of combustion gas composition along a furnace.
- Zhirnov B.S. Kinetic studies and modeling of industrial chemical processes involving carbon. Ufa: SUE IPP RB, 2010. 186 s.
- Pokhodenko N.T., Brozd B.I. Receipt and processing of petroleum coke. Khimiya, 1986. 312 p.
- Voloshin N.D. Study of the properties of coke fines delayed coking and a method for baking them in the oven with a fluidized bed: dis ... сand. tech. science. M. 1967.
- Sunyaev Z.I. Production, upgrading and use of petroleum coke. Khimiya, 1973. 296 p.
- Dynamics of activation of petroleum coke to produce a catalyst support / Tagirov M.A. etc. // Coke and Chemistry. 2011. Number 10. Pp. 32-37.
- Oxygen groups on the surface of petroleum cokes / Voloshin N.D. etc. // Reports of the petrochemical section: Sat / BRP WMO them. D.I. Mendeleev. Ufa, 1973. No. 10. C. 38.
- Murtazin F.R., Kinetic studies and modeling of reactions of carbon materials with active gases: dis ... cand. tech. sci. Ufa, 1993. S. 266.
- Akhmetov S.A., Sunyaev Z.I. The reactivity of petroleum cokes and the optimization of processes of their baking. M. TSNIITENEFTEHIM, 1975. 85 p.
carbonic material; mathematical model; rotating drum-type furnace; активирование; барабанная (вращающаяся) печь; математическая модель; углеродный материал References to this article (GOST) M.A. Tagirov, B.S. Zhirnov, F.R. Murtazin, E.V. Gostkov, P.V. Cugatov, O.A. Baulin. Mathematical modeling of rotary drum furnaces for activated carbon material // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.349-368. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/TagirovMA/TagirovMA_1.pdf