Journal issues: 1/2003
12 February, 2003
MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF TEMPERATURE ANOMALY AT CO-ADSORPTION OF BINARY MIXTURE AND NEW TYPE OF ADSORBERS – SECTIONED APPARATUS
The mathematical model of co-adsorption binary mixture at different relative sorbing of its components and temperatures of sorption process is considered. The activity of adsorbent by first (extractable) component is anomaly increased and have mountain-range characteristic at relative sorption more then two ones and temperatures 295-350 K. It is shown that successive sectioning adsorbers with motionless adsorbing layers and parallel sectioning adsorbers with moving layers of adsorbent allow increasing in the first case the dynamic activity of adsorbent and in the second case – degree of purification of final products.
- Samoilow N.A. In book "Recent Research Report for the 13 International Zeolites Conference", Montpellier, France.- 2001 . - Poster 16R01.
- Samoilow N.A. In book "Recent Research Report for the 13 International Zeolites Conference", Montpellier, France.- 2001 . - Poster 18R01.
- Samoilov N. A. In book "Thermodynamic of Surface Appearances and Adsorption", Ivanovo. - 2000. - p. 27-30 (in Russian).
- Кeltsev N. V. In book "Кinetic and Dynamic of Physical Adsorption", Science, Moscow. - 1973, - p. 44-45 (in Russian).
- Samoilov N.A. Journal of Applied Chemistry. - 1998. - v. 71. - N 1. - p. 99-104 (in Russian).
- Samoilov N.A., Ibulaev R.G. Journal of Applied Chemistry. - 2000. - v. 73. - N 9. - p. 1500-1505 (in Russian).
- Patents RU N2098168, N2098169, N214417 and N2144418.