METHOD OF GRAPHIC MODELS FOR ANALYSIS OF COMPLEX PROCESSES IN CHEMISTRY AND REFINING
The given publication is dedicated to the analysis of composite systems in petrochemical and petroleum-refining industry. The new method of chemical-flow diagrams analysis is developed on the basis of graphic models at Ufa State Petroleum Technological university. The given method was applied together with the object-oriented concept for the analysis of flow diagrams and simulation of processes. Such approach allows to simplify to a great extent the analysis of data domain and to use it for compilation of mathematical models.
- Abyzgildin A.U., Abyzgildin U.М., Hafizov A.R. "About the description of technological inheriting by the way of graphs" VINITI Journal 31.10.94. - N 42б4-В94.
- Rudnev N.A., Мunirov A.U., Sharafutdinov I.М., Abyzgildin A.U. "Object-oriented analysis of flow diagram of process of reforming" Theses of the reports of international scientific conference " Мethods of cybernetics of chemical processes", Ufa, 1999.
- Grady Booch "Object-oriented Analysis and Design with Applications. Second Edition" Addison-Wesley Longman, Inc., 1994.
- An Object Oriented Framework For Process Synthesis And Optimization, E S Fraga, М A Steffens and I D L Bogle, Department of Chemical Engineering, University College London, http: // http://www.ucl.ac.uk / ? ucecesf.
- A process engineering information management system using world wide web technology, R. Andrews and J.W.Ponton, Department of Chemical Engineering University of Edinburgh Edinburgh, Hydrocarbon Processing April 1998 Vol. 45 No.
- Chistiakov К.E., Кozlov A.V. "Usage of an object-oriented design for system development for properties calculation of multicomponent mixtures" Theses of the reports of international scientific conference " Мethods of cybernetics of chemical processes", Ufa 1999.
- Understanding object-oriented technology, S. T. Lange, Bellingham, Washington, Hydrocarbon Processing, August 1998 Vol. 77.
- N 990857 ROSPATENT.