Method of treatment geometric shapes
We propose a method by which one can be flat or three-dimensional shape to draw another shape, while maintaining the basic parameters of these figures. For example, you can draw a circle in a triangle, cone – a pyramid, cylinder – a prism, and the ball – in the “hoof”. It develops spatial imagination, simplifies the derivation of the main indicators to determine the bodies of revolution and still brings us closer to solving the famous problem of squaring the circle – "to construct a square equal on the area circle". Recent calculations here are certainly not to suggest derivation of the formulas for determining the lateral surface and volume of a sphere, and to show that the treatment of geometric shapes stored value of its main indicators. Inversion method allows approximate geometric shapes to solve the problem squaring the circle, handling geometric shapes main indicators of these figures are stored, the method of treatment in some cases of plane figures and cone simplifies derivations without using the techniques of higher mathematics. The article describes the non-trivial solutions of problems in geometry and plane geometry, which may be of interest to design engineers in the construction and engineering industries in the energy sector.
- Strekalov AV Mathematical models of hydraulic systems for control of reservoir pressure maintenance. Tyumen: OJSC "Tyumen Printing House", 2007. 586 s. [in Russian]
- Krumm LA Optimization techniques in the management of Electrical Power -cal systems. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1981 , 320 p. [in Russian]
- Kurman AV, VM Kaganer The extreme and the calculation method on a computer complex ventilation and hydraulic networks. - In the book. : Proc. of reports. V Proc. soveshch. computer users type "Ural" . Section III. Mathematical Programming. - Tartu Tartu. University, 1966, p. 47-53. [in Russian]
- Leonas VL, Mockus IB Sequential search method to optimize production systems and networks. - Math. USSR Academy of Sciences . Energy and Transport , 1965, № 1, p. 18-25 . [in Russian]
- Cherry E. Millar W. Some new concepts and theorems in nonlinear systems. - In the book. : Automatic control: Sat Materials Conf. in Cranfield , 1951 / Ed. MZ Litvin - Gray . - Moscow: Izd .lit. , 1954, p. 261-273. [in England]
curly plane spatial imagination; handling of geometric; prism; pyramid; shapes cone; sphere.; конус; обращение геометрических фигур; пирамида; призма; пространственное воображение; фигурная плоскость; шар. DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-2-438-450 References to this article (GOST) V.E. Strekalov, A.V. Strekalov, A.T. Khusainov. Method of treatment geometric shapes // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №2. P.438-450. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/StrekalovVE/StrekalovVE_2.pdf