Journal issues: 5/2016
14 November, 2016
METHODICAL SUPPORT FOR ACCOUNTING RISK IN PROGRAMS PIPELINE AND OIL TRANSPORTATION
FSBEI HE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Evaluating the effectiveness of implementing a program in any of the company is the initial stage of its implementation. Therefore, for accurate results, it is important to assess the effectiveness, taking into account all the factors affecting it. In the oil and gas companies, large-scale projects, usually affecting both the internal and the external environment. Therefore, the industry is very important to carry out an accurate assessment of program effectiveness. To this end, it is important for each program to determine and take into account the existing risks in it.
In this paper we consider the program of pipeline transport of oil and oil products. Analyzing the main activities of the industry, four types of programs aggregated groups were identified that can be implemented in oil and petroleum products transportation industry. Accordingly, these programs have distinctive characteristics, which do not allow the use of any method of accounting and risk assessment. Therefore, on the basis of the existing features of the software company’s oil pipeline transport in the isolated methods of accounting and risk assessment, which are suitable for each type of consolidated programs. These methods can be used in the evaluation of the program, but with respect to the study branch these methods do not allow to allocate certain types of risks. These methods can calculate the quantitative value of the onset of the possible risk, taking into account only the general types of risk events. The individual and specific risks remain without attention and consideration.
- Burenina I.V., Zakharova I.M. Proizvodstvenniy menedzhment: uchebnoe posobie. Ufa: UGNTU, 2010. [in Russian].
- Gafarova Z.R., Burenina I.V., Kotov D.V. Ekonomicheskie osnovy proizvodstva v truboprovodnom transporte nefti i gaza: uchebnik. Ufa: UGNTU, 2011. [in Russian].
- Kotov D.V. Innovatsionnoe sostoyanie sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh system: teoriya, praktika, upravlenie razvitiem: мonografiya. Ufa: Izd-vo “Neftegazovoe delo”, 2010. 253 s. [in Russian].
- Kotov D.V. Upravlenie innovatsionnym razvitiem sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh system: мonografiya. Ufa: Izd-vo “Neftegazovoe delo”, 2010. 253 s. [in Russian].
- Upravlenie riskami proekta [Elektronnyy resurs]-Rezhim dostupa: http://iteam.ru/publications/project/section_36/article_382 [in Russian].
- Strategiya upravleniya v kompanii [Elektronnyy resurs]-Rezhim dostupa: http://www.ibl.ru/konf/151211/strategii-upravlenija-riskami.html [in Russian].
- Ofitsial’nyy sait OAO “AK “Transneft” [Elektronnyy resurs]-Rezhim dostupa: http://www.transneft.ru [in Russian].
oil; oil and gas industry; oil pipelines; petroleum products; pipeline transport; risks; магистральные нефтепроводы; нефтегазовый комплекс; нефтепродукты; нефть; риски; трубопроводный транспорт DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2016-5-152-163 References to this article (GOST) Valiyanova E.K. METHODICAL SUPPORT FOR ACCOUNTING RISK IN PROGRAMS PIPELINE AND OIL TRANSPORTATION // Oil and Gas Business: electronic scientific journal/USPTU. 2016. №5. P.152-163. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2016/ogbus_5_2016_p152-163_ValiyanovaEK_ru.pdf