Method of evaluation of the effectiveness of replacement of lamps and lights on power-saving models
Currently, a large number of companies use in their lighting systems inefficient and technologically obsolete luminaries and lamps, which consume a large amount of electrical energy. This is not just the high cost of electricity consumption, but also adverse effects on the quality of staff due to poor quality of lighting. Replacement of incandescent lamps and other inefficient lighting is the basic energy saving measures. However, the low energy efficiency of lighting systems is also due to irrational use of fixtures. In the article the author developed a comprehensive integrated methodology that can provide a qualitative assessment of the effectiveness of energy saving measures for the systems of internal and external lighting.
- ISO 50001:2011. Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use / International Organization for Standartization. Geneva, Switzerland, 2011. 22 p. URL: http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=51297
- Russian Federation Federal Law No. 261-FZ of November 23, 2009. On Energy Saving and Increase of Energy Efficiency and Introduction of Changes into Separate Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation.
- Energosberezhenie v osveshchenii (Energy savings in lighting) / Giprokommunenergo. http://www.gken.ru/lights
- Energosberezhenie sovremennymi lampami (Energy saving by modern lamps) “Svetovoe oborudovanie” company. http://www.svetpro.ru/htm/informations/info_72.html
- Incandescent light bulb / Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incandescent_light_bulb
- Smirnov D.A., Antipov K.M. Spravochnaya kniga energetika (Power engineer handbook). 4 ed. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1984. 440 p.
- Taubkin S.I. Pozhar i vzryv, osobennosti ikh ekspertizy (Fire and explosion. Peculiarities of their expertise.). Moscow, VNIIPO, 1999. 600p.
- Compact fluorescent lamp / Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lamp
- Palamarenko S.I. Lyuminestsentnye lampy i ikh kharakteristiki (Luminescent lamps and their characteristics) / “Soldering Iron” Site. http://cxem.net/sprav/sprav115.php
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 244/2009 of 18 March 2009 implementing Directive 2005/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to ecodesign requirements for non-directional household lamps Text with EEA relevance http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2009:076:0003:01:EN:HTML
- Bezelektrodnye SVCh-razryadnye lampy (S-lampy) (Microwave discharge electrodeless lamps (S-lamps)) http://www.zaonikfi.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=25
- Tsyruk S.A., Rashchevskaya M.A. Razvitie svetodiodnykh tekhnologii v sistemakh osveshcheniya megapolisov (The development of LED technology in lighting systems of metropolises), Energosberezhenie – teoriya i praktika: Tr. IV mezhdunarodnoi shkoly-seminara molodykh uchenykh i spetsialistov. (Proceedings of IV International workshop for young scientists and specialists “Energy saving – theory and practice”). Moscow, MEI, 2008. 336 p.
- Energiesparende LED-Lampen http://www.test.de/haushaltgarten/tests/Energiesparende-LED-Lampen-Sie-holen-auf-1816330-1823439/
- Kompleks metodicheskikh polozhenii i rekomendatsii po raschetu ekonomicheskogo effekta ot realizatsii meropriyatii po energosberezheniyu v sfere zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo khozyaistva i promyshlennoi energetiki (Complex of regulations and methodological recommendations for the calculation of economic effect from implementation of energy saving measures in the housing and communal services and industrial power). Moscow, 2010. 110 p.
energy consumption; energy efficiency; lighting system; power-saving models; the energy effect; системы освещения; энергетический эффект; энергопотребление; энергосберегающие лампы; энергоэффективность References to this article (GOST) Ya.I. Tulchinskaya. Method of evaluation of the effectiveness of replacement of lamps and lights on power-saving models // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №4. P.570-588. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Tulchinskaya/Tulchinskaya_3.pdf