Journal issues: 2/2013
Forecasting method extraction remaining reserves for waterfowl oil pool at the late stages of development
Modern technology stimulation and enhanced oil recovery in traditional representation at such facilities are ineffective and often risky. A large percentage of dormant funds do not mean that the unit recoverable reserves for these wells have already been selected, but only that they were either pushed or blocked. In addition, deposits of waterfowl have one very important feature – the constant migration of oil on them during the entire period of operation. Therefore, an urgent task for such deposits in the later stage of development is to determine the localization of residual oil and involving them in operation at minimum cost. By calculating the theoretical time of waterless operation well before the appearance of the cone of water, it is possible to compare it with the actual operation of anhydrous time. The results will reveal the cause of flooding, either because of lifting the cone of water or water breakthrough from the injection well. World Experience shows that if the flooding has occurred due to lifting of the cone of water is then preferably, selected from the underlying water zone with substantially reduced radius of the supply circuit and breaks the water injected from the injection holes did not occur. The proposed methodology influence the energy reservoir that can engage and optimize large areas of deposits, and the relationship between the wells begin to put into operation the so-called “pillars” of oil. Pre-selection of the most appropriate method of interpolation can count on the minimum technical and economic investments. The information obtained will serve as a qualitative determination of the base locations for activities aimed at extracting the remaining recoverable reserves.
- Gimatudinov Sh.K. Physics of oil and gas reservoir. Textbook. Ed. 2, rev. and add. Moscow, "Nedra", 1971. 312 p.
- Mishchenko I. T. Todorov Oil Production. M: Oil and Gas, 2003. 302 p.
- Strekalov A.V. Mathematical models of hydraulic systems for control of reservoir pressure maintenance. Tyumen, OJSC "Tyumen Printing House", 2007. 661 p.
- Telkov A.P. Grachev SI Especially oil and gas development. Part 2. Tyumen TyumGNGU, 2001. 482 p.
- Muskat M. The flow of homogeneous fluid in a porous medium. Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Science, 2004. 628 p.
- Telkov A.L., Steklyanin Y. I. Coning of water in oil and gas. Moscow: Nedra, 1965. 101 p.
"pillars" of oil; deformation and hydrodynamic forces; grains of the porous medium; oil migration; oil recovery; water-coning; watering holes; «целики» нефти; деформационно-гидродинамическое воздействие; зерна пористой среды; конус подошвенной воды; миграция нефти; нефтеотдача; обводнение скважин References to this article (GOST) D.A. Batalov, A.T. Khusainov. Forecasting method extraction remaining reserves for waterfowl oil pool at the late stages of development // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.161-167. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/BatalovDA/BatalovDA_1.pdf