The methodology of experimental studies of the mechanism of sediment water-shutoff compounds in porous media
In the article the authors advance claims to technologies and used materials, which are to be followed in solving sequential isolation of water-saturated layers in the process of the primary formation exposing by drilling. Series of laboratory experiments are carried out to find out the mechanism of sediment formation and dispersion of the products of chemical interaction using specially developed technique. As a result of experimental researches using this technique, was developed the technology of water-saturated zone isolation sequentially as their primary formation exposing by drilling.
- Shul'gina N.Yu., Zubareva L.V., Ovchinnikov P.V., Kuznetsov R.Yu. Ispol'zovanie silikatno-polimernykh rastvorov dlya snizheniya pronitsaemosti vodonosnykh plastov (The use of silicate-polymer solutions for reducing the permeability of the water producing formation) in Problemy razrab. neft. mestor. i podgot. spets. v VUZe: Tez. dokl. respubl. nauch.-prakt.konf. (Abstracts of sci.-pract. conf. “Problems of development of oil fields and training at the university”). Almetyevsk: AlNI, 1996. P. 76.
- Devyatov V.V., Almaev R.Kh., Pastukh P.I., Sankin V.M. Primenenie vodoizoliruyushchikh khimreagentov na obvodnennykh mestorozhdeniyakh Shaimskogo raiona (The use of water shutoff agents at watered oilfields of Shaimsky area). Moscow: VNIIOENG, 1995. 101 p.
- Sobolevskii M.V., Muzovskaya O.A., Popeleva G.S. Svoistva i oblasti primeneniya kremniiorganicheskikh produktov (Properties and application of organosilicon products). Moscow: Khimiya, 1975. 296 p.
- Gandzhumyan R.A. Matematicheskaya statistika v razvedochnom burenii. Spravochnoe posobie (Mathematical statistics in exploration drilling. Reference guide). Moscow: Nedra, 1990. 224 p.
- I.I. Agadullin, V.N. Ignatiev, N.Yu. Kuznetsova, V.V. Maslov, R.Yu. Sukhorukov. Experimental studies of the effect waterproofing compounds on the permeability of saturated sandstones, Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business", 2011,
colmatation; experiment; method; porosity; sedimentation; waterproofing; водоизоляция; кольматация; метод; осадкообразование; пористость; эксперимент References to this article (GOST) I.I. Agadullin, V.N. Ignatiev, R.Yu. Sukhorukov, N.Yu. Kuznetsova, V.V. Maslov. The methodology of experimental studies of the mechanism of sediment water-shutoff compounds in porous media // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №4. P.143-148. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Agadullin/Agadullin_2.pdf