MODERN PRINCIPLES OF FORMING AND DEVELOPING THE NATURAL GAS PIPELINE SET OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The principles and basic concept are considered to carry out the expert system for facilitating the creation and assessment of various adequate scenarios for strategic development of gas industry in Russia.
- Ananenkov A.G. Strategic prospects of the GTS in Russia.// Proceedings of the international conference GTS-2005. Gas transportation systems: present and future. M., 2005.
- Zhuchenko I.A., Shtilkind T.I., Krutikova I.A., Chernysheva I.A., Kulikova Yu.Ya. The forecast of Gazprom’s development prospects // Problems of economy of the natural gas industry. Collection of articles. - M.: Gasoil press, 2001.
- Budzulyak B.V. Reconstruction – the basis of maintenance of the of the Russian gas transportation system’ capacity // Proceedings of the international conference GTS-2005. Gas transportation systems: present and future. M., 2005.
- Yefanov V.I., Leontyev Ye.V., Galliulin Z.T., Stureiko O.P., Samsonova O.V. Reconstruction of GTS in Russia and in the world // Problems of development, reconstruction and operation of gas transportation systems. M.: OOO "VNIIGAZ", 2003. pp.38-45.
- Leontyev Ye.V., Stureiko O.P., Shchurovsky V.A. The principles of formation of the GTS reconstruction programs // VNIIGAZ at the turn of centuries - science about gas and gas technologies. M.: OOO "VNIIGAZ", 2003. pp.281-286.
- Bashkin V.N. Management of ecological risk. - M.: Nauchnyi mir. 2005, 367p.
- Bashkin V.N., Kazak A.S., Snakin V.V., Priputina I.V., Khrisanov V.R., Kochurov B.A. Resistance of ecosystems to emissions from gas main pipelines. Moscow-Smolensk. Universum. 2002. 232 p.
- Bashkin V.N., Kazak A.S., Safonov V.S. Assessment of ecological risk in the zone of the Yamal-Center gas main pipeline’s impact. // Environmental protection in the oil and gas complex. 2006. №3, 9-14.
- Bashkin V.N., Kazak A.S., Priputina I.V., Gorlov D.V. Assessment of ecological risk during modernization of the "Central Asia - Center" gas pipeline system. Environmental protection in the oil and gas complex, 2006, № 5, 5-13.