Journal issues: 2/2014
Modeling of a formation hydraulic fracture
It is known that in a situation where a horizontal well is not fulfilling the project purpose to develop oil reserves, mining companies carried out a set of actions for the stimulation. To him in particular applies to hydraulic fracturing, held in the horizontal well by different technologies. The urgency of predicting the effectiveness of hydraulic fracturing in the horizontal well associated with the practical results of its application. The article studies comparison of different models of efficiency of a formation hydraulic fracture depending upon a well location in the system of production and injection wells. The studies resulted in getting very close showings of oil removals and essentially different showings of pressure. So, it was suggested to carry out modeling of a formation hydraulic fracture on the basis of an alternative model. The article considers substantiation of choice of a well-known software package under the name of "Tempest-More" for hydro-dynamic modeling in order to assess effect of a formation hydraulic fracturing, carried out in various conditions, on the amount of oil recovery. The article also presents methods of initial data preparation for numerical studying (properties of oil, gas, water, phase permeability) as well as technological criteria for production and injection wells. Using a formation model, studies effect of a formation hydraulic fracturing technology on amount of oil resources recovered from a deposit by means of application of numerical method and with account of operation of nearby production wells. It is proved that effect of a formation hydraulic fracturing, after being implemented in a well, breaks and affects showings of the nearby wells, where volume of oil removals decreases insufficiently, while volumes of produced water increase, thus minimizing economic efficiency of water removal technology.
- Konstantinov S. V., Gusev V.I. Tehnika I tehnologiya provedeniya gidravlicheskogo razryva plasta za rubegom. M.: VNIIOENG. Obzornaya informaziay. Ser. Neftepromyslovoe delo. 1985. 61 s. [in Russian].
- Obosnovanie vybora matematicheskoi modeli dlya ocenki i raspredeleniya effekta ot GRP v edinichnoi skvazhine na okruzhayushie /Vladimirov I.V. [i dr.] // Neftepromyslovoe delo. 2012. № 1. S.57-58. [in Russian].
- Kanevskaya R.D. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie razrabotki mestorogdenii nefti i gaza s primeneniem gidravlicheskogo razryva plasta. M.: Nedra, 1999. 213 s. [in Russian].
- O nekotoryh osobennostyah modelirovaniya gidrorazryva plasta / Vladimirov I.V. [i dr.] // Neftepromyslovoe delo. 2012. № 1. S.59-60. [in Russian].
- Ozenka vliayniay tehnologii GRP na vyrabotku zapasov nefti uhastka zalegi. Vladimirov I.V., [i dr.] // Neftepromyslovoe delo. 2012. № 1. S.60-61. [in Russian].
a formation model.; anisotropy; filtration; modeling; permeability; skin-factor; well; анизотропия; моделирование; модель пласта; проницаемость; скважина; скин-фактор; фильтрация DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-2-33-47 References to this article (GOST) Al.F. Shakurova, Ai.F. Shakurova. Modeling of a formation hydraulic fracture // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №2. P.33-47. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Shakurova/Shakurova_4.pdf