Journal issues: 6/2012
1 November, 2012
Modelling of stress-strain state of the underground site of the pipeline, made of the curve insert at its stretching
The site the pipeline, made of a curve convex or concave insert, taking into account impact of pressure on them a pumped-over product is considered. The corresponding mathematical model of the intense the deformed condition (SSS) is constructed. In work the solution of the differential equation of a longitudinally cross bend of a curvilinear hollow core in the elastic environment which is model of a curve concave or convex insert of an underground site of the pipeline also is passed. The analysis of the received solutions of the differential equations is carried out. Formulas for finding of a deflection and the flexural tension being the main characteristics of the SSS are removed. The example of calculation of a site of the pipeline which is made of curve convex and concave inserts is given. Cases when this site was formed from inserts with various radiuses of curvature and lengths are considered. The analysis of the SSS of curve inserts is carried out.
- Aynbinder AB Kamershteyn AG Calculation of pipelines naprochnost and sustainability. Nedra, 1982. 340.
- Model calculations for the construction and repair of oil and gas pipelines: studies. Manual / Bulls LI etc. Moscow: Nedra, 2006. 824 s.
- GE boxes, Zaripov RM IM Shammazov Numerical simulation stress-strain state and stability of pipes and tanks in the complicated conditions. SPb.: Nedra, 2009. 409s.
- Svetlitsky VA Mechanical piping and hoses. Mashinostroenie, 1982. 280.
- Building regulations SNIP 2.05.06- Construction of Russia. M. GUPTSPP, 1997. 52.
- Owl AP Applied Mechanics solid deformed body. In 2 volumes, Moscow: Nauka, 1978. - T.II. 616.
- Calculation and ensure the strength of pipelines in difficult geotechnical conditions / Shammazov AM M. et al: Inter, 2005. V.1. 706.
- Otsenka and ensuring the strength of tubing. / Shammazov AM etc. Moscow publishing house "Inter", 2006. V.2. 564. 9. 119. Yasin EM, Chernikin VI Stability of underground pipelines. Nedra, 1967.
compensator; curvature of the pipeline; curve convex and concave inserts; differential equation; pipeline; pipeline stretching; дифференциальное уравнение; компенсатор; кривизна трубопровода; кривые выпуклые и вогнутые вставки; растяжение трубопровода; трубопровод References to this article (GOST) R.N. Bahtizin, R.B. Masalimov, R.M. Zaripov, E.P. Anosova. Modelling of stress-strain state of the underground site of the pipeline, made of the curve insert at its stretching // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.89-106. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Bakhtizin/Bakhtizin_6.pdf